Chapter 48 : Shocked

Stream: Like Crazy (once it's out!)

★ ★ ★

What was this nagging feeling?

This feeling that kept him up for few hours before he finally surrendered to sleep last night. This feeling that has him questioning himself; Was this jealousy or insecurity? Or something else that he couldn't put a name on?

As he kept thinking, weighing his feelings, checking within himself, he realised that this feeling wasn't jealousy in any shade because he believes in his soulmate, he trusts her. And he also came to understand that this feeling couldn't be insecurity because he was sure he was also perfect for her and she truly loves him. Their hearty proclamation of their love for each other still always replay in his head every night before he close his eyes to sleep or every morning he opens his eyes to wake up from his slumber.

So what was this feeling then?

This feeling that makes him not pleased with the idea of his soulmate going to this get-together. Was it their soul bond flaring this strange feeling or was it just him being him?

It's all so confusing for him.

Even until now as they all gathered to share good bye kisses and hugs with their beautiful soulmate dressed in an all white outfit. Tight pants with bell bottom and cropped top that has bell long sleeves. Her waist length hair was down and shiny. So even now as he pulled her into his firm hold he couldn't shake off the feeling.

 So even now as he pulled her into his firm hold he couldn't shake off the feeling

-Something similar -

"Do you have to wear something this sexy to a get-together?" He mumbled into her neck, also taking a sniff of her sweet scent that always infuriate his hormones. Those things always betray him in times like this that he wants to protest but they instead make blood rush to his dick.

"I think it's a cute outfit, Tae." Bora replies, pulling apart from the hug. She looks down to her body to see if there's anything sexy about this outfit but she couldn't see any sexiness in it.

"I think it's very sexy, why don't you wear something baggy and stylish?" He suggest, his eyes scanning her body seeing her bare tummy that looked like something he could lick maybe even squirt whipped cream on in the process. Or where he could press down gently as he thrust into her open legs.

'Fucking hormones.' He groaned internally from that distraction. Which only made him believe the outfit is truly sexy.

"I think the outfit is a mix of cute and sexy. She looks lovely." Jimin says, putting his arm around Taehyung's shoulder.