Chapter 44 : Soul-fun

★ ★ ★

"Please, one of you kind gentlemen should put on the music so this criminal can serve his time right away." Bora says to them six men watching with so much intensity in their eyes, "Cardi B and Bruno Mars - Please Me." She specified.

Jungkook swims swiftly to the edge where he kept his phone and did as she requested, connecting to the Bluetooth speakers in the large pool room. He so much wanted to be in Yoongi's shoes right now but he'll suffice that wish with just watching her.

The sound of the song boomed through and few seconds later, Bruno Mars vocals started the song, Bora lifted Yoongi's cuffed arms, making sure eyes are locked with his, she bent to stand between the space of his arms, resting them on her shoulders.

She smiled sweetly.

Then bit her lips as she begins to sway her body to the beat of the pop sensual song, that is lyrically what she wants to do to him, she brings her hand up to brush through his hair, feeling his soft curls in her hand as it weaves through his hair. Yoongi moaned at the feeling, anticipating more.

She trails her index down from his forehead slowly and sensually to his lips, then switched to her thumb to swipe slowly on his bottom lips, her hips already whining on their own accord, whining forward to meet his hips as she leaves her mouth agape, eyes almost closed yet open to give that sexy look.

Dragging her right hand away from his jaw down to his neck, caressing it to his shoulder then swiftly turning around to face the other six with her back pressed to his groin, she bends a bit forward his arms still resting on her shoulder and pressed sensually following the melody of the song to his dick that she could feel was growing and hardening each passing seconds.

She sways her shoulder with her hip trying to follow the movement, slowly yet not missing the beat as Cardi B raps, she began to bounce her able jiggling ass to his front, the groans emitting from him were fire to her senses, encouraging her to keep going, to moving so sensual and seductive. She turns around again, facing him, she closed her eyes and brings her hand up to her hat and threw it away somewhere in the pool, the moving water clapping with her skin as well as him. She rubs her sleek hair backwards, waist still moving to the beat as her boobs were more on display than before, the hands on her head and the sway of her body made her cleavage even more obvious.

The sight of them with the breast peeking on each side from the triangle shaped leather bikini top made Yoongi so much want to grab on them, whistling sound from the ones behind them, watching the show reminded him that he wasn't alone with her and that she was serving him his torturously sweet punishment in front of them.

Bora opened her eyes and smirked at him, it was like a sly smile, sweet and devilish.

Yoongi wasn't ready.

He wasn't ready as Bora then sinked down into the water with her hands trailing down with her downing movement, she could see his soaked bulge in his swimwear, her trailing hands found refuge there, like it's been their destination from all the journeying motions they've been on both her body and his body all this while.

The song was coming to an end, it was her timer.

She rubbed on his bulge and his cuffed hands came straight to her head like an act of instinct, you touch - I touch, Bora needed air so to finish her punishing act of sensuality, she rubbed her face slowly on his bulge then came back out of the water in slow motion and subtly gasped for air, water dripping and trailing down her face to her body to join the massive flow of water surrounding them.