Chapter 18 : Almost

A/N: I'm really curious if I did well to portray Bora's character so far in this book.

What kind of person do you think Bora is?
I'll give you my own answer in the next chapter.

★ ★ ★

"Hi." Jungkook let out softly. 'Arrgh finally.' He cheered on the inside. He just couldn't sit back and watch her walk away. He could not just sit back and not think of a way to meet her, touch her and if possible taste her. He wanted a first hand experience not word of mouth experience.

"Jungkook?!" Bora's voice came out squeaky, her eyelashes couldn't stop batting, she noticed right away her fingernails changed colour to burgundy, the same shade of Jungkook's hair but that was the least important thing to her right now.

What's important is; exactly what was Jungkook doing here, in her car, with her, locked and definitely looking so hot.

"Jungkook? Why am I not getting a Mister or something special like Hobi?" Jungkook complained, oblivious to Bora's racing thoughts and the internal war of keeping her hormones at bay. If she didn't, she was sure she was going to either get fucked or fuck him right now, in the car.

"Sorry what?" She was still gathering her thoughts, in the world of computer or internet, it's called buffering.

"You called me only Jungkook nothing else?" He repeated his words in another form. But he couldn't also help but admire her close up. The word of mouth or the images and videos didn't do justice to her beauty. She was perfect for him. His eyes darted to her lips which at this moment looked fucking kissable, his eyes traced down to her neck where he wished he could suck on and leave a mark. Before his eyes could wander down to her perky clothed breasts, he heard her voice making him look up at her.

"First of all, you are the Jungkook," She air quoted his name and continue to talk as she was finally able to calm her horny tits, gathered her thoughts and her disarrayed confidence, "You do realize you are sitting in the same car as me right?" She paused, Jungkook nodded, trying not to laugh. "Do you know that I'm a huge fan and what you're doing right now is unfair because of the way you're attacking my poor heart?" She wasn't done, so she didn't wait for his response and continued to ramble as her heart was pounding.

"And you are saying you wanted a nickname for you, by me? I'm sorry but who the hell am I?" Right now she was fangirling so hard. There was no way of calming her excitement.

"You are Bora. A beautiful young lady." Jungkook said, mesmerized by the way her lips were moving as she spoke, he couldn't help but think of those lips can acquire on his body.

"Thank you." She blushed realizing she just bombarded him with silly questions, "I'm sorry, I tend to ramble when I'm flustered." She tell him, internally thankful she didn't blurt out her inner desires.

"It's okay, nice to meet you Bora. You will do well for a rapper if you can talk that fast." He laughed lightly, still unaware of what that simple action was making Bora feel. "Hobi Hyung hasn't been able to stop talking about you so I had to meet you myself." He stretched out his right hand over the middle section of their seat for a handshake.

Or more.

"He has?" She extended her right arm slowly which made her turn her whole body on the car seat and having to fold her right leg under her left leg.

Disadvantages of long legs.

"He has but I'm sure you know we know about your chat with him at the cafeteria earlier." Jungkook replied with a smirk, wrapping his veiny hand around hers and knowing he is not going to let it go now that he can feel how soft and warm it is.