Chapter 5 : Frustrated

★ ★ ★

Those that lives with Kim Namjoon knows his nature, it's of course unintentional but it happens nonetheless. He has wondered just why that happens to him but there was no definite answer.

Earlier today, he had broken a vase in the house, one that had a bloomed flower in it and he didn't want it to wilt and die. This action has earned him teasing from his other members but a scolding from Jin who told him he must get exactly the same vase.

He knew his Hyung wasn't serious about it but he still felt the responsibility of getting a new and he hoped he could get exactly the same type. So after he was done on the studio today, he quickly checked the internet if he could get the vase nearby and he found a mall that has what he was looking. He and Jimin were riding back home together, both having random discussions, they were on a month break from work but none of them could travel or go to their family's house, the lack of soulmate has really wearied their souls. So they all found comfort in each other hence why some were still working except for the fact that there was no pressure or deadline.

He informed the driver of his plans so when the van parked in the parking lot of the mall, he pulled on his hoodie hat and adjusted his face mask. He made his way in, going straight for the section he needed to go to find the product he was looking for. And getting to the right shelf, he took the vase and walked up to the front desk, where he'd have to pay.

'I hope no one notices me.'

So when he placed the vase in front of the beautiful lady standing before him with the barrier of a desk, he saw how her face was going through a lot of realization phase. He immediately knew she knows. He then hoped she didn't make a big scene out of it.

'Because that's the last thing I need.'

The lady before him is the definition of perfection. She was really tall and that was something you don't get to see everyday even in the Idol World. She was so beautiful, her face was small and almost an oval shape, her hair was super long and her outfit screamed fashionista or model. He was engrossed in her looks that it seemed they both went mute.

'He wouldn't talk anyway, people will know.'

Bora finally snapped from her daze, she felt like jumping over the desk, grab his hand and pull him away from there to an enclosed safe space. She didn't know why she was feeling this way but she was getting hot at the sight of a buffy Namjoon. She was so drawn to him that various images of what she wishes she could were displaying in her head. One that started with going down on her knees and takes his girth in her mouth; a way to drive him crazy then she'd allow him take her however he wants after he has unloaded his tasty cum down her throat. She would allow him fuck her into oblivion.

'Fuck...where are these thoughts coming from?' She questioned herself mentally.

She quickly regained composure by scanning the vase before taking his card that he had brought out to pay for the vase.