Chapter 3 : Wet

★ ★ ★

Bora felt a wetness on her cheek then it was dragged sloppily down to her jaw, she squirmed and has to open her eyes to see the source of the wetness on her face that she was starting to love. A loud gasp escaped from her lip because she couldn't believe who she was seeing.

What the fuck!

"Hobi?" She asked in a loud whispery tone, she was surprised to see a bare chested Hoseok laying beside her on the bed, she glanced up to the ceiling quickly to confirm if she was still in her studio apartment.

Yes, she was in her apartment.

"Yes Bora." He planted a kiss near lips, "Your groggy morning voice is melody to my ears." He tells her, holding her gaze. Bora gulped, taking a quick peek at his chest down to his defined abs to his waist that disappeared into the shield of the blanket.

"Okay, I must be definitely dreaming...yes this is a dream." She chuckled dryly, there was no way this was true, right?

"If it was a dream would you be able to feel my hard-on like this?" Jimin asked from the other side, he pressed his hard dick to her thighs which twitched at contact, "or would you be able to feel my fingers in your tight cunt, slowly fucking you like this?" He breathed near her ear causing her skin to heat up.

How the fuck hasn't she noticed he was also here?

"Ji-Jimin?" She gasped as she felt his digit parting her southern lips then slowly moving in and out of her wet opening.

"Mmmmn sweet Bora." He moaned.

"If-If this isn't a dream, how-how did the both of you get in here a-and why?" She stumbled on her words, her breath getting caught in her throat as Jimin increased his pace, curling his finger inside her to add to the sweet sensation.

Fuck me! She thought.

"Bora..." Hobi drawled as he palmed her round breast, "all of that doesn't matter, what matters is what we have in store for you." He switched from caressing her breast with his hand to his tongue, flicking her nipples with his tongue immediately his lips attached to her breast which made Bora arch her back off the bed.

"Ughhh fuck Hobi..." Bora moaned out, her eyes rolling to back of her head. And that sparked Jimin to get his name out of her mouth in such sultry voice that was honey to his ears. So he moved under the blanket, he spread her legs apart and layed between them.

He was going to fucking eat her out.

He nuzzled his nose into her cunt, inhaling her juice scent, he could get high on them. He gave a kitten lick to her clit and she immediately jerked up, the action sent a rush of tingles through her bloodstream. He used his hands to hold her thighs down and began eating her.

"Fuck...Jimin...ughhhh!" She growled, the mind-blowing sensation doubled as Hoseok moved to her other breast to offer it the same attention he just gave the first one.

"I'm fucking getting close, hmmmn-" Bora moaned out as she felt two of Jimin's finger fucking her tight wet pussy faster as his tongue was crazily flicking her swollen bud.

He intends to drive her crazy.

And he was succeeding.