Chapter 22 : Thoughts

★ ★ ★

"I think she's my soulmate." Jungkook answered.

"Why do you think she is? You surely can't have your soul dream now, right? I mean it's almost a year since you turned 22?" Jimin rushed him with questions. Immediately Jungkook uttered those words it boggled him and he didn't know why.

"Don't tell anyone but we did more things in the car than talking." Jungkook replied in a low tone.

"I fucking knew it especially when your details were vague." Jimin exclaimed, his thoughts shifting away from finding the reason his mind boggled at Jungkook's proclamation and now leaning into the curious zone.

"I didn't want to share it to everyone, she may not be pleased with that idea especially when she's coming over on Friday." Jungkook explained his reasons.

"That's understandable and thoughtful of you, I wouldn't have too." That last statement made him wish all of a sudden it was him who had experienced that private intimate moment with Bora.

"Yeah, so I had this strong pull towards her and great urge to kiss her. Jimin, I almost did, I mean fuck! Our lips were just about one centimetre away until she pulled back and told me she can't because of personal reason." He groaned, his right hand quickly brushing his hair backwards.

"Wow, that's intense." Jimin commented, feeling hot from how Jungkook just explained it, "So what makes you think she is the one?" He asked.

"I had this huge urge to taste her, Jimin," Jungkook turned his body totally to face the older guy, "I begged for it in a way and I've never done such before, it was like I was desperate to taste her and I didn't see myself leaving her car until I achieved that." Jungkook breathed, the memory of their car adventure swamping his thoughts.

'Focus!' He chided himself.

"So you tasted her?" Jimin asked, his curiosity shooting off the roof of his mind. Jungkook nodded in response.

"How?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"I fingered her." He answered proudly.

"Jungkook?! You did what?" Jimin whisper-yelled, hands clasped over his mouth. How was he able to do that just on the first day he met her?

'Damn...' He thought. Wishing he was quick enough to have made such move earlier the day.

"Yeah, what you heard and she tasted so sweet, very strawberry-like taste and that's just so specific." He sighed, he really wants to confirm and all it takes is one kiss.

"Wow, I'm sorry I know this is about you but I can't seem to get her out of my head and now you're describing what she tastes like, it feels like torture." Jimin groaned, rubbing his face his both palms.

"You're not the only one interested in her, I see it in the other's eyes too. I don't have any claim on her. Yet. So no problem about that." Jungkook replied honestly.

Because exactly what right does he have to stop them?

"I wouldn't count Namjoon in though, I notice he's always tense when we are talking about her. It's either he makes a rude remark or keep silent." Jimin voiced.