Chapter 41 : Dominated

A/N: My bias is Jimin.
Most guessed the Hyung line and I'm like well... lol. I'm more of a Jimin person plus he was the who pulled me down the rabbit hole. But they all wreck me and I love em all. Too much. 🤭

Also watch out for the important announcement at the ending note.

★ ★ ★

"Welcome to my mini abode." Bora says as she gestured them into her apartment with the door almost wide open. Her soulmates walked in with smiles on their faces, hands in they pants pockets, glancing around her studio apartment.

"I love your mini abode." Jimin complimented, walking further into the apartment as he removed his shoe near the shoe rack by the door.

"Me too but it doesn't seem like you." Taehyung says as he walked further into the room, slow steps to take in the decor and structure.

"Yeah, never really thought of making it my style. But if you see my room at my parent's house, it's so me." She explained, she plopped down on the sofa with a sigh, her suit jacket was long gone in the car, she was the only one who sat in the back seat, they were serious about the chauffeuring job. So she's now only wearing the suit skirt and black satin singlet.

"I'd love see it." Tae says plopping down next to her.

"Soon." She faced him and say with her gummy smile. She felt the sofa dip on her other side, she looked at the cause of it and smiled at his gorgeous face.

"So..." She dragged, "Are my chauffeurs going to help me pack?" She asked with a grin to win their already won hearts.

"Of course, beautiful." Jimin answered and leaned in to peck on her soft cheek but decided after he felt the soft skin to suck on it.

"Jimin!" Bora squealed then laughed.

"It's soft. Don't blame me, blame your skin." He tells her cheekily, still gazing at her cheek that was now pink in complexion.

"Okay," She rolled her eyes at his excuse, a small shake of her head, "-before I get lazy, let's get to packing." She got up from her seat swiftly, also trying to avoid more of the cheek sucking because it did a thing to her.

It lighted a spark to the remnant of that soul yearning horniness from before but she wanted to go back to the mansion so having sex or any other sexual thing is a no-no. For now.

She walked to her wardrobe that held all her clothes, her underwears are in the bathroom vanity drawers. Her back turned to her soulmates made her miss the mischievous look on their faces. She will come to realize soon what they have in store for her.

For now, they would let her believe they have no intentions or whatsoever but slowly and stylishly, they will reveal their ultimate plan for choosing to driver her back to her apartment, help her pack and drive her back home.

The thought alone made their lips curl up into a smiley smirk.

"Since we'll be mostly indoors, I'm thinking of packing more comfy clothes than outing clothes, what do you think?" Bora turned around and let out a shrieking squeal at how fast and sudden they were already standing behind her. She expected them to still be sitting on the sofa but here they are, successfully sneaked up on her.