Chapter 35 : Meltdown

★ ★ ★

And what part of us wakes up first from a sleep?

For Bora, it was her organ of smell, her olfactory system was up and alert before any other of her sensory organs awoke. She could perceive a scent that was familiar yet unfamiliar. It was a familiar scent to her soul but unfamiliar to her senses as this was her first time smelling it. She was sure it's a floral scent but she was trying to figure out what scent it is specifically and that was when her other senses woke up, accompanying her to figure out the scent.

It was the scent of Lily. But musky.

Her eyes slowly cracked open to that realization, she glanced around the room and noticed right away that she wasn't in the real world, she was somewhere else. She  felt her heart beat was normal, a sign that she was calm and wherever she is, is safe for her. She sat up from her lying position on the firm bed, she looked around the room and saw there were purple clouds hanging in the air, creating a magical ambience. The room was dim but the cool afternoon breeze came through the open window, blowing the transparent white curtains. She got down from the bed and immediately her feet connected with the floor, her eyes widened in surprise.

Her outfit.

It wasn't what she was wearing earlier, she saw her feet covered in a black tight material that connected to her main outfit. She trailed her eyes up her body, seeing she is dressed in a body hug, as her eyes landed on her breasts, she saw that her hair colour as changed as some of it was covering her chest. Her was in the colour of purple embellished with silver rings. She looked ahead and noticed a mirror so she walked towards it to examine her new look. One thing was for sure; she liked it.

She will be getting something like this outfit in the real world and maybe ponder on the idea of recolouring her hair because it looked so much like her. She wondered why she never thought of it.

She snapped her thoughts back to the main reason she was now standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her reflection and noticed the outfit was completely snugged against her skin, her hair was almost glowing matching with the clouds behind her head. Just wow. She saw her eyeballs are blue and her fingernails are in the shade of blue, all matching one of her soulmate's hair.

Namjoon.

At the that moment of realization, she heard her name being softly called by the said soulmate. Guess our souls yearn each other so bad,it created this dream world for us. She thought as she slowly turned around to find Namjoon sitting on that firm bed she was on earlier, he wasn't in the room at that time so he must have just gotten here.

"Namjoon..." She says in a soft tone as she walked back to the bed. She climbed the bed and mimicked the same position her soulmate was sitting in. Knees crossed over each other and they sat facing each other.

Bora wasn't sure what to do in a moment like this, what message was their souls trying to send to her or both of them? She had no answer to that so she sat there, waiting for him to say something because she really didn't know what to say.

"I have seen this you before." Namjoon tells her, his face looked somber but the memory of this Bora was making his emotions sway. Knowing it was her who gave him such pleasure in that dream was making him hot and this wasn't the right time.

This dream must be happening for a reason.

"What do you mean this me?" Bora asked pointing to her chest that was partly covered with her purple hair but it was clear she was wearing nothing underneath the scandalous dreamy outfit as her nipple was poking the fabric.