Very Important Note To Readers

We are now going to progress to some steps that are a bit more difficult....

Do you remember where 🙄 that came from?

Alright so...

FINAL WARNING:
So if you read the book description, you would have noticed the Theme Warning and that the book is marked Matured.

I wanted to give a final warning to readers who might or are uncomfortable with matured scenes and the strong languages in this book. I'm sorry but it's not going to reduce, it's even going to intensify when all the main characters finally meet.

So if this isn't for you, now is the right time to back out.

I have warned enough and I won't take anyone complaining or dropping negative comments because they aren't pleased with my style of writing.

This is how I chose for my story to be. And that is how it will be.

NOTE:
So this is for clarification. For anyone who is a little confused on what is going on in ONE KISS so far.

Bora now knows that BTS are her Soulmates.
But neither of the guys knows.

And because Bora has set her eyes on one of them (Namjoon) and now their soul bonds has been activated but dormant. They aren't connected, yet.

Hence why the dreams happened.
And it's confusing because they all have no idea.

So keep reading...

This shit is getting real.

*Laughs in Korean*

Drop any questions you have for me...I will do my best to answer them.

Adiós naughty ones!

Dura <3

★ ★ ★

PS: If you want to know whenever I update ONE KISS;

→ Follow me: You'll be able to get notification when I post it on my message board.

→ Add/Save the book to your library (library is different from reading list), you will get direct notification of each chapter when you do that.

Don't be shy to drop comments and your votes helps the book to reach more potential readers.

Lob you ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ💜

Edit (14-Dec-2022) : I created a chatroom on Instagram for ONE KISS, there, we discuss anything and everything about the story. We also get to mingle with fanfic lovers like us who are respectful, discussing general Fanfiction topics. It's so much fun over there.

How do you join?
You follow me on Instagram @ African.bts.army then send me a DM that says you are from Wattpad and you are a ONE KISS reader and I'll add you to the group.

You'll love it. 👌🏾