🎤New Story Alert : OT7 x OC🎤

Hi guys, sorry this isn't an update but here's my new Ot7 x oc story. It's a very different theme from ONE KISS but I hope you check it out. And don't worry, ONE KISS update won't falter. It will still be twice a week. This week has just been quite hectic for me but I'm gaining a balance through it all.

Read the story Description.

And the common phrase that dwelled in their hearts; "She is our everything" slowly and eventually changed to "She was our everything

And the common phrase that dwelled in their hearts; "She is our everything" slowly and eventually changed to "She was our everything..."

☆. ☆. ☆.

Kim Ione, a kindhearted, easygoing lady found herself in South Korea because she wanted to explore her father's hometown while taking a break from the stressful life of being a medical student studying in Paris. She's half French, half Korean.

It was during this period that fate or coincidence played part in 𝗛𝗘𝗥 journey, making seven men find love and everything they've ever wanted in 𝗛𝗘𝗥 and she did in them. She found refuge, comfort and love in all seven of them.

They became part of 𝗛𝗘𝗥 body, mind and soul.

But things started to fall apart when these seven men no longer found those things in 𝗛𝗘𝗥, leaving her in distress, abandoning her in the lowest time of 𝗛𝗘𝗥 life where hope has vanished.

What could they have done to 𝗛𝗘𝗥?

How was she able to revive 𝗛𝗘𝗥 hope in life?

How was she able to fix 𝗛𝗘𝗥 broken soul?

And most importantly, did those seven men ever realise the damage they caused 𝗛𝗘𝗥 and themselves?

→ The book is now officially up on my profile Durascraft with a Prologue and six+ chapters.

→ You will get all the updating info and important Warnings inside the book.

→ And will you be reading it? *Wiggles brows*

→ Also, it's angsty as you can already tell from the story description.

→ ONE KISS next chapter is already up. It's 40th chapter. Enjoy ❤️

Let's goooooo......

Love you beautiful people.