Chapter 10 : Doings

★ ★ ★

"Hickey?"

"My neck?"

"Where?"

"The fuck!" Taehyung was staring at his phone screen which camera was turned on so he could see what Hoseok was talking about.

"Yeah, what were you guys involved in overnight," Jin had got up from his seat to go inspect Jungkook's neck who was sitting opposite him, "I would have said it's makeup but this looks so fucking real and I didn't hear any woman's sound all night so what in the fuck is going on here?" He was speaking and simultaneously tilting Jungkook's neck to take a very close look at the hickey. The person who left it must have been wildly drunk to leave a deep mark like this one.

Jungkook blushed deeply from the attention especially because the whole memory of the sweet wet dream flooded his mind although the question of how the hickey got to his neck for real loomed his mind. He didn't forget any single details about the dream so he could vividly remember when the silhouette pressed her lips to his neck before biting then licking it, sensually. He remembered everything and he wasn't freaked out. He just needed to know why the hickey became real and why he's been feeling horny from the moment he woke up.

"No one is going to talk?" Namjoon asked glancing from Taehyung to Jimin then to Jungkook and lastly Yoongi, his questioning gaze lingered on the last man.

"What?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, as he was staring too much. The cogs turning in his head were rising his temper temperature, he wanted to know why too, although, the whole thing didn't faze him. It only intrigued him. His life has been boring lately, he's had little inspiration to work on new music so this whole ordeal was getting him excited.

Excited everywhere including his lower region.

"You said you got that in an accident this morning hyung..." Hoseok smirked, feeling like he just cornered him and Yoongi will just have to say what is going on, "But here," he pointed at them, "you all have the same bruise, so how about you just tell us the truth Hyung?" He finished, tapping his fingers on the dining table.

"Hyung was it really an accident?" Taehyung asked Yoongi who was yet to give Hoseok an answer.

"If I tell you what really happened, you guys won't believe so how about we just drop it and eat, I'm very hungry." Yoongi replied, trying to deviate their attention back to the steaming breakfast.

"Don't you dare!" Jin slapped his hands as he was about to pick up his chopsticks, "I prepared this meal so until you all tell us what is going on, no breakfast!" Jin deadpanned.

"But hyung-"

"But nothing, now spill!" Jin demanded. Although he wasn't one to use his Hyung card but with the stern look he's shooting Yoongi, it made him quiver.

Taehyung and Jimin were busy checking each other's neck for similarities of their hickey, they went ahead to take a selfie for easier comparison. But hearing their oldest brother's bellowed voice immediately demanded their attention and they were ready to talk. To spill the tea.

Taehyung felt a little panic when he saw that the bite mark was real and he's still questioning his memory.

'The dream couldn't have been real right?' He questioned mentally.

Jimin, on the other hand, was concerned with what was going on with all four of them, he wondered how they could all end up with the same mark on their neck. He was worried if they all were possessed by a spirit or so. Because when you think about it, it was a silhouette, he couldn't see the face of the woman who brought him utmost pleasure in his dreams.