Chapter 39 : Reeling

★ ★ ★

"No, no, no. Just go sit and relax, we'll do all the work." Jin says to Bora softly as she persisted on helping set the table and reheat some of the take out that needed warming.

She giggled hearing what Jin said which made her other soulmates look up from their task to see the cause of that beautiful sound filling the eerily silent air of the whole house. It reverberated and bounced of the walls before settling in their ear drums.

"What's funny baby?" Jin asked her, face lighting up in smiles as he sees her eyes twinkling.

"That sounded sexual like when you say, just lay there and I'll do all the work." Bora answered, giggling more as she rested on the door frame with Namjoon standing behind her, few feets away.

"You're too dirty minded." Jin joked, shaking his head, returning his focus to the task at hand.

"I'm so pure on the outside and inside so you're wrong, DADDY!" She cheekily replied, grinning and a hint of mischief in her brown eyes.

Jin exasperatedly dropped the big spoon he was holding, he wasn't ready for such attacking word, he wasn't for his inner kink to be unlocked when his stomach his grumbling for its meal, he wasn't ready to enact the mental exercise to control himself when such action was taken towards him. So looking up at her from the center counter space as he reeled back on his feet to rest on the side counter, he had to blow out a huge puff of air.

"I'm fine. It's fine. I'm hungry. She's naughty and that's it. Nothing much. Nothing grand about this. No other underlying meaning or intention behind that word she just called me. I'm good. Yes, I am perfectly good. I need to warm up the food. Everyone is hungry." He kept mumbling lowly to himself, eyes trained on the tall figure of his soulmate who had not much of an idea of what she just did to him especially when he's yearning and craving for her so bad.

He wants to have her. Beneath or before him as he rams into her tight hole.

"Jin is malfunctioning." Yoongi teased as he chuckled. Hobi and Jin will surely be victims of Bora when she finally learns about all their kink.

"I would malfunction if it was me too. The last time, she claimed not being innocent that being innocent is boring and tonight it's the opposite she's claiming. She's fucking with us and she is fucking loving it." Jungkook voiced, amusement laced in his voice. He and Jimin weren't much of a Daddy Kink person but he was sure if she calls him in that sultry tone of hers, he would be a mess like Jin too.

"I know right, I can literally see the twinkles of mischief in her eyes. She's so precious." Tae added, gazing at her from the distance of the center kitchen counter to the doorway.

Bora however, was a giggling mess. That euphoric feeling wasn't gone from her system, it's like it has woven itself with the strings of her heart and making her too happy.

Happiness she openly welcomed when it's them causing it. Her seven soulmates.

"Bora?"

Hobi calling her name in that tone made her want to be bratty, so she wanted to give it a try if she had the will power in her current mindset to resist his commanding charming voice.

"Yes, Hobi?" She made her voice sound cute. And it surely did things to Hobi.

"Can you go sit down in the living room with Namjoon. We'll prepare the food and it will be ready to eat soon. You need to be relaxing, Sweet." He tells her softly and lovingly.