Chapter 49 : Assurance

★ ★ ★

If Bora was given a canvas right now and told to select a paint colour of her choice, she would choose angry red and express her rage on the plain white canvas with deep strokes that would carry heavy emotions of pain, anger, hurt and fear.

Pain because she could feel a burn deep within her soul. Another man kissed her.

Anger because a man she considered friend disrespected her.

Hurt because she truly cared for him and he had to mess it all up by betraying their friendship because of some stupid blinding feelings.

Fear because she wasn't certain what her soulmates reactions will be when she tells them how are night with her friends ended.

So that same fear made her legs stagger as she walked away from her parked car and strode towards the front door of the mansion. How does she tell them what happened?

She would be upset if such happened to any of them? But would she blame them for other's actions?

Her head was a mess full of unanswered questions. She didn't know what to think but definitely knew what to feel and it was mostly rage. A rage she has never felt before, this rage was coursing through her in a form of stormy waves, clashing with every single cells in her body making her forehead bead with sweats, making her breathing ragged and each steps her legs took were very angry.

She was extremely mad.

And she knew cooling down at this moment was nearly impossible. But maybe seeing her soulmates would calm her angered heart.

"Just why the fuck did he have to do that?" She muttered under her breath, now standing before the door but scared to open it.

"Oh damn, I feel tainted?" She groaned, stamping her feet on the ground like a toddler, "Am I?"

"Tae will definitely be mad." She closed her eyes, breathing in and breathing out, trying to not overthink. Trying to calm her racing heart.

"It will be fine, I'll explain it all to them and they will understand. Yes, they will understand. I mean, I didn't want that, he did it forcefully." She puffed out a breath, "So just open the door right now and aaaaahhhh-" She shrieked, jumping from the suddenness of seeing Yoongi standing in front of her with the door opened.

"I knew I heard something," He says, chuckling at her, "Guys! She's back!" Yoongi yelled into the house and not even a second passed, she heard multiple feets rush towards her and it made her already racing heart begin to pound.

"B! You're back, how was it?" Jimin says excitedly, smiling widely at her.

"Did you enjoy yourself, baby?" Jin questioned.

"I'm just glad you're back." Tae smiled.

"How was everyone?" Hoseok asked, smiling as well.

And as they keep talking, she kept getting more nervous. The nerves were piling on each other and it was making her scared of what she may utter if she decides to answer any of them.

So she said the one thing she really needed at the moment.

"Mouthwash." The word came out so sharp. So clear.