Chapter 15 : Flirt

★ ★ ★

From the moment they arrived in their practice room, Hoseok hasn't been able to concentrate. He hasn't been able to concentrate anything at all. He was internally thankful that both Namjoon and Jungkook weren't here because that would have plunged them into rehearsing if they were here and as the dance leader, he wouldn't be able to excuse himself nor make a mess of himself.

Why couldn't he concentrate?

Why was his mind boggled?

Why was she dominating his entire thoughts?

He needed to feed the belly of his curiosity, it was making his heart pang with something similar to pain and that made him restless. He couldn't sit for more than five seconds nor could he stand for that same amount of time, he has been slowly pacing around the practice room, also thankful that the younger ones didn't pay attention to him, they were immersed in something that was on Jin's phone.

The need to see this woman had filled up to the brim of his whole being. He needed to go. Like right now. He needed to find out who she was, he needed to find out why she isn't leaving his thoughts for even one second, he needed to understand exactly what kind of charm she had that he was so drawn to her even when he hasn't really seen her.

He glanced up to see that Jin, Jimin and Taehyung were still immersed in whatever is on Jin's phone and he saw that Yoongi was still napping so he slowly walked to the entrance.

"Guys, I'll be back in a bit." He announces to them and briskly walked out of the room before any of them could stop him to question him. As he walked down the hall, he met with one of their staffs and he asked the man which floor are the trainees training. The man told him which floor it was and he beamed but quickly schooled his expression as he didn't want the staff to start thinking of something else of his question.

He hurriedly walked to the elevator and was thankful there was no else in it, he pressed the button for the 10th floor, he stepped back and started to rack his brain for what he would say if he sees her. He was bouncing on his feet slightly, he rubbed his palm that got sweaty all of a sudden on his cargo pants.

Why the fuck is he getting all nervous about this?

He was confident in himself, he knew the power he withheld that would make girls go weak in their knees, so he doesn't understand why he is feeling a little less confident about meeting this damn stranger. He hoped it wasn't an office work she was involved in so he could easily find her in dance practice room because that's the first place that came to his mind for him to check. The ding sound from the elevator snapped him out of his thoughts, 'Okay this is it!' He thought to himself as he strode down the hall of the tenth floor.

He came across few staffs who were in such hurry to get to whatever they were doing, Hybe was surely very busy these days. He kept on walking down the long hall, glancing left and right for the practice room that was on this floor.

A booming music sound pulled him forward to its direction, he was almost sure it was coming from the practice room, he picked up his pace and walked faster. He was really hoping his stage name works for him. She has to be there. She needs to be in that room, the urge to see her was so great and he hopes his hope doesn't get plummeted.

She needs to be there.

He arrived at the doorway and took a quick peek inside the room and what he saw made him experience an indescribable feeling. He didn't need to see her fully to know she's the one. It's not because he knows what she looks like which he definitely doesn't but because he felt that similar pull that he experienced in the garage earlier.