Chapter 25 : Awe

★ ★ ★

"You guys should have seen your faces," Bora's laughter not ceasing, "Can't believe you guys believed that." She said through her laughter, she had limited her speed to normal.

"You are a good actor, your serious voice and facial expression did it." Tae answered, laughing with her for believing her short-lived prank.

"Well, when I mentioned earlier that you guys have no compassion for my poor heart, none of you commented so it was supposed to be only Jungkook that I wanted to prank but you both were on his side." She chuckled, glancing at the front mirror before returning her eyes to the road. Having three of her Soulmates in the car with her was distracting enough but she needed to remain strong to scale through such hard times. She was glad that her front passenger seat was occupied because having one of them sitting with would have caused an havoc.

An havoc that wouldn't be regrettable.

A very much welcomed disaster.

But tonight was special for her and for them and if it has to take her not returning their flirtatious acts, then that is exactly what she will do. It's an important night and she needed to be in a bold headspace.

Not inner Bora. Just Bora but bold.

And that was her sole reason for making the thickening atmosphere dissolve into a light one. A cheery one.

"I wasn't scared though." Jungkook made a poker face.

"Yeah right, like you weren't stuttering." Jimin teased, he was the one sitting in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung with Jungkook sitting behind her.

The moment turned into a bickering one, and the man of honour was Jungkook as he refused to admit she got him good.

They were almost at BTS' dorm, Bora had switched on the radio after their bickering session died down, wanting to add music to the air. She didn't want any awkwardness neither did she want any more flirts aimed towards her so she knew keeping their mouth occupied with singing along to songs will do her good. Especially knowing the party can get wild.

And with alcohol in her system she always lose all restraints. So she was saving up those energy for later.

"So, are you going to finish the game tonight?" Tae asked her abruptly while they were all singing along to Boy With Luv. Bora definitely changing the Boy to Girl.

Serenading each other, singing wildly like crazy youngsters.

"The bias guessing game?" She asked to confirm. At this, the other two interest got peaked.

"Yes." Taehyung answered simply.

"Oh yes, but the winner's present will be later. Tonight is for Suga." She answered, she wondered who will guess right and with the smirks on their faces made her wonder even more if they knew she was a sucker for all seven of them.

"That's understandable but I'm sure I'll be the winner." Taehyung said confidently.

"Definitely not, I'm getting that Nuru massage." Jungkook countered quickly and that resulted into another bickering session until they felt the car slow down and the huge gate that guarded their dorm came into view.