Chapter 36 : Blossom

★ ★ ★

"Have you heard of Soul Rejection?" Sung-ho asked them and a chorus of 'No' went round. A yelp sound was heard from Bora which made Sung-ho look to her side to see that Jimin just pulled her to sit on his laps.

'They've really warmed up to each other.' He thought.

"I didn't too until this afternoon so let me explain how it works to you." Sung-ho says to them and started his explanation. "When Namjoon Hyung saw Bora for the first time, he was the one who kick-started the bond, although it was dormant until the first kiss but as it was inactive, there were some things that started happening to Bora. The eye colour change, the nail colour change and her heart beat rate, those were changes Bora started to experience which I'm sure she must have shared with you." He paused and looked at the two main characters in his explanation.

"Hyung, did you feel pulled to Bora on that day?" He asked Namjoon.

"Yes, I did. I felt so attracted to her." Namjoon answered while gazing at her. Lovingly.

"And he got a boner too." Jimin teased.

"Just by seeing her and being close to her?" Sung-ho asked with a surprised expression. Namjoon nodded to his question shyly, trying not to look at Bora who had her mouth open. She was surprised.

"That's a strong bond right there." Sung-ho commented, chuckling. "Bora at that time didn't know you were her soulmate but she felt attracted to you as well in a very intense way. But your souls already recognised each other so when Hyung saw me piggybacking Bora, his first thought was controlled by his mind which stems from jealousy, he thought I was her Soulmate and the moment he had such thought, his soul felt rejected."

"Oh wow...that's some deep shit." Hoseok commented and everyone could as well agree with him.

"So the reason you felt conflicted and allowing the bad thoughts to take over is because your soul felt rejected by your own Soulmate, your heart was with her but your soul wasn't. That's what went wrong." Sung-ho explains.

"Now, there's something else..."

"Really, there's more...?" Bora asked with a widened eyes as she let Sung-ho's explanation sink in.

"Yeah..." Sung-ho nodded, "You had the power to have controlled your thoughts, if you never thought I was her Soulmate then your mind and soul wouldn't have worked against you. Jungkook Hyung was there but you do see nothing happened to him and if I heard the news correctly, he even went crazier for her, following her to her car on the first day at work to do who knows what..." He playfully glared at Jungkook who shrugged his left shoulder, "Anyway, back to the main point...If he had also thought what Namjoon Hyung thought then it would be a case of two. So you always have the control over your soul bonds just like Bora did," He glanced at her, "She was able to control the urge of jumping on Hobi Hyung that first day-"

"Lee Sung Ho!" Bora growled trying to lunge at him but Jimin tightened his arms around her making her huff.

Sung-ho shrugged and continued, "She was able to control the urge of succumbing to that kiss..." Sung-ho gestured to Jungkook.

"You guys do really talk about everything huh?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk.

"Yes... just like I believe you all do." Sung-ho winked at him. "So all in all, you have the control in your hands only if you are strong enough to fight the soul Yearning because even after bonding, you will still experience the yearning that want to make you fuck each other's brain out." Sung-ho finished and rested back into the couch.