Chapter 50 : Dance

~i miss you so so much~

★ ★ ★

She paused to drink a bit of her smoothie, licked her lips then continued, "-how about we go on our dance date now?" She did her best not to smirk.

"Our dance date?" Hobi was surprised to hear. He wasn't ready but he couldn't refuse the tempting suggestion.

"Yes, dance leader, J-hope." She smirked.

Hobi could sense that the suggestion wasn't innocent which excited him more, wondering what she could be planning. "I could be tough on you if you want me as J-Hope, the fierce dance leader?" He questions her because her comfort and enjoyment is his first priority for their date.

"Hold on." She says, chewing the last bite of her sandwich as she places the tray back on top of the bedside table. Once she finishes chewing, she scoots closer to him, beaming at her soulmate with a sunny grin. "If you're worried about me enjoying it, then you don't need to because I definitely will." She answers truthfully.

Bora is experienced with dancing in her living room, kitchen and clubs but she has never practiced it seriously with a professional dancer like her soulmate. She's watched several of their dance practice videos through their infamous Bangtan Bombs over the years. She's knowledgeable on how Hobi runs the practice with his brothers and she was ready to be taught how to dance in that same manner or more especially with what she's got planned for him.

"Okay then," Hobi smiles, but the thought of going slightly easy on her still lays in the back of his mind, "-wear something comfy." He speaks confidently-yet softly, ready to leave her room and get ready for their date.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" She whines, bringing herself to her ten toes, standing on her bed, "I think it's perfect for dancing." She twirls around flirtatiously in her silky chemise.

"Sweet," Hoseok growls, boring his eyes into her. Her long legs are stretched out, exhibiting perfectly in the dim lighting of her room, provoking him to give in to her obvious flirty behaviour, "Behave." He warns, keeping his cool.

"But I am behaving," She bites her lower lip, tossing her hair to the back, exposing her shoulder skin, "because if I'm misbehaving then these straps," She says, pulling down the straps slowly down her shoulders, "-should be off my shoulders, so this dress can be totally off my body." Her tongue glides across her top lip, teasing him intentionally.

"Choosing to be a brat so early in the morning-smart choice, Miss Bora. But before this gets out of hand, meet me in the dance room in exactly fifteen minutes," Hoseok gets up, picking up the tray-shaking his head at her in amusement. His soulmate is surely something that's hot to handle. She effortlessly captured him, but he did his best to focus on what was at hand... their date. "J-hope doesn't take tardiness lightly." He finishes, walking towards her door in fast strides before she exhibits something that will make him lose his cool.

"Sir!" She calls out just before he opens the door. An amused smile curving her lips upward, "Sir, yes Sir!" Saluting him, mimicking a soldier, trying not to burst into a fit of giggles since his facial expression right now is worth the tease.

Hobi paused for a few seconds, gulping down whatever form of liquid that's secreting behind his lips. He exhales loudly, walking out before she does another provocative tease-convincing him into saying 'Fuck it!'