Chapter 37 : Soulmates

★ ★ ★

Jimin was lying on his bed with his lower body bent over the edge of the bed, his feet touching the wooden floor. His eyes were trained on his ceiling as the idea he had earlier was reeling on his mind. He already sent a text to Taehyung, telling him to come to his room that he had something to discuss with him.

Taehyung is his soulmate, it wasn't a lie, their relationship was just platonic. Right from the moment he met him, he saw something in him that only made them become the great friends they are today. They bonded over many things through the years of highschool and early days of training yet they fought over silly things that they still laugh about when they go down the memory lane together. It was those silly fights that made their bond even stronger.

Although, all seven of them had a close-knitted relationship as one big family but as individuals, their relationship varied with each other and his relationship with Taehyung was different from his other brothers. Each relationship were unique in their own way.

He has always seen this bright light in Taehyung, he shined differently in his eyes, he is unique, his thoughts, ideas, actions are always uniquely different. It was hard not to like him as a person but the moment they started spending more time together as school mates and band mates, their unique friendship began to blossom into something very beautiful.

And now, all he wanted was for them to share a once in a lifetime moment together as the best friends they were.

The opening sound of the door pulled him out of his beautiful thoughts and when he looked to his side to see none other than his platonic soulmate, his best friend, walk into his room looking handsome as ever, he couldn't help but break into a eye-crinkling smile.

This was a man that had a piece of his heart and soul.

"Hey, what's up?" Tae asked in his deep voice as he sat on Jimin's bed, right above his head, gazing down at his beautiful friend's face.

"Us." Jimin simply replied, looking at Tae upside down.

"What about us?" Tae queried quirking his brows.

"I want us to bond with Bora together." He answered and got up from his lying position to sit and face Tae.

"Really? I was thinking exactly that." Tae beamed with his boxy smile on display.

"That makes my coaxing job easier." Jimin chuckled, feeling eased that Tae was on the same page as him.

"All of these still feels so surreal for me. How we all share one Soulmate... it's-it's unbelievable how perfect it is for us and how perfect she is for us." Tae expressed his thoughts, finally being able to let it out. Since the revelation, none of them has really had that time to let it fully sink in. No complain though. But that unsure feeling was still there.

If all this was actually real or just a dream.

"I feel that way too, she's is really the one for us. It's crazy how we've only spent a little time with her and it feels like I've know her since forever. I've been thinking if this was a dream, you know, maybe like one of those dream we all had sharing hickeys but with all that has happened since she told us, it kept getting real and realer by seconds. It's so awesome." Jimin explains his feelings and thoughts, understanding exactly what Tae was feeling.