Dura's Update.

Hello, my dear readers and friends!

I've come with a life/writing update. Don't worry, it's not a sad one, it's a progressive one for what I do here on Wattpad.

Lately, I've been dealing with something I can call mental block majorly because my real life has been hectic and pressuring, and it made writing a work instead of a passionate fun for me. It also made and still makes me doubt myself. I have actually tried publishing a new book to help me gain back my confidence but no much improvement so far.

And there's one thing I despise: Never finishing a promising story.

So that it isn't who I want to be. I don't want to be 'that' Author.

And I've been changing my mind a lot. Saying I'll do this, this week then decide something else the following week. It's making me such a mess.

So I decided to go back to the base; the way I told myself to write in very beginning of ONE KISS — write one book at a time.

But I'm sorry to announce that ONE KISS isn't the first book I'll be tackling to completion. We still have a lot that will go down in this book, thrilling things I promise you but I don't want to write at this stage. I don't want to disappoint you all.

But I am definitely going to finish the book.

Let's just go one after the other.

Another thing is that- I'm getting into software development which is quite a challenging thing so, my brain will be working a lot which is why I aslo believe, writing one book at a time is the best for me. At this point of my life.

I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who feels let down by this update. But I want you to understand that you will enjoy One Kiss better than if I write it now.

Also, it's thankfully not at a cliffhanger-ish point. So bear with me. I will return full force with the same spice or better spice that I started writing this book with.

The book I will now be majorly writing until completion is HER.

After finishing HER... I'll come back and finish this amazing book that has brought lot of smiles to my face.

That's all I have to say. Thank you.

And I really appreciate you all for the immense support so far. I felt the need to explain myself and my plans to you all because I actually do cherish you.

So thanks for giving my work a chance.

Y'all the real MVP.

★ ★ ★

Enjoy Festa.
It's making me emotional.
Apo Bangpo!

💜💜💜

And yeah, make a wild guess what you think Hobi's scent will be?

Love to you all, Dura.