Chapter 24 : Ambush

★ ★ ★

Jungkook had two missions on his mind but they were only aimed at one person; Namjoon. It was almost noon and everyone has dispersed since they arrived around 8am to the company to do their assigned work. Right now, Jungkook just finished meeting up with one of their producers to go over some nick details, he was heading to Namjoon's studio, he already asked him via a text to know where he was.

Nervousness wasn't what he was feeling. He never felt that way when it comes to having personal discussion with Namjoon, from the moment he laid eyes on the dimpled man, he knew that the brotherly love was going to grow and blossom into a beautiful bond. He respect him so much but they also treat each other like any siblings would hence why the things he wanted to discuss with Namjoon didn't make him nervous. The only issue he had was exactly how he was going to say them without offending him or invading so much of his personal space.

And he wouldn't feel that if he wasn't a considerate man.

He arrived at the floor where the studios were located, he trudged his way to the right door that leads into the enclosed space where Namjoon let out his creativity. What he saw at dining table this morning was still baffling him but before anyone could further discuss on the matter, they received a sudden call from their manager which plunged them all to go into professional mode, and postponing the talk about the elephant in the room for later.

Whenever that later might be.

But Jungkook couldn't wait for whenever, he needed answers now and he knew Namjoon would provide them or at least give him a pointer and that was the only way to stop his mind from going crazy from too much thinking.

He knocked on the door as he knew Namjoon was expecting him, it didn't take up to five seconds for a disheveled Namjoon to come out, his forehead beaded with sweats, his breathing was ragged, his chest was heaving and his hoodie was tucked into his slacks on one side. It was a clear evidence that something just went down. And two thoughts crossed Jungkook's mind.

Quickie or Masturbation.

Although he knew those days of hooking up with few staffs were over, that was about four years ago they had all decided to stop in order not to get into deep trouble because they lacked self-control. So it had to be masturbation.

"Hey. Come in." Namjoon stepped to side for Jungkook to enter his studio, he shut the door behind himself knowing that Jungkook must be suspecting him for looking this way.

"So what's up?" He asked him, quickly adjusting his hoodie before sitting on his rotating chair.

"It's about this morning." Jungkook replied choosing to ignore Namjoon's appearance. That really wasn't his business except he wants to tease and now wasn't time for that.

"The hickeys right?" Namjoon asked, now giving all his attention to the younger man after knowing he looked better than seconds ago.

"Yeah, we couldn't talk more on it. You realize it's exactly what happened to me, Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi last month right?" Jungkook asked, hoping Namjoon is on the same wavelength as him.

"I do."

"So what do you think?" Jungkook was inpatient, of course he had some thoughts, a theory to be precise but he knows Namjoon could know better.