Chapter 45 : Crazy

If you aren't following me yet, you can now.
Only if you wanna...no pressure.
Main acct: DuraWrites
Backup/general fiction acct: DuraWrites_

★ ★ ★

"You're crazy." Yoongi breathed on her face that was only few inches apart from his, his arms firmly still wrapped around her tiny waist.

"For you." Bora moaned to his face, her eyes darting from his eyes to lips, wanting that kiss already but waiting for him to charge on her.

"And you are driving me crazy."

"Because I'm crazily yours, Yoongi."

"Fuck!"

"Me." Bora bit her lips as she rasped out the singular word, the action finally nudged Yoongi to close the gap between their faces that is oozing of horniness.

He pressed his lips to hers so fast, the new feeling of feeling her lips against his made him quickly start to nibble on them, switching from upper lips to bottom lips, Bora doing well returning the gesture, her hands pressed to his firm clothed chest, she couldn't wait to feel it when it's cloth-less.

The soulmates kissed each other with so much fire that only got fueled when they felt the sudden shift deep within their souls, activating their soul bonds, this made Bora jump up into Yoongi's ready arms, his hands quickly held her up by her ass cheeks, her hand went around his neck, their faces completely smooched together, the sounds of the kissing filling the air, tongue exploring corners and softness of their mouths. They would breath open their mouths to get a quick air then continue the fiery kiss, their minds and souls were working in tandem.

"Oh my God, what did we miss?" Taehyung says lowly with widened eyes from his seat, looking at how passionately Bora and Yoongi were kissing each other.

"All the freaking teases Bora has been doing to Yoongi all day." Jin answered in a low tone as well.

"You knew? Besides the dance in the swimming pool, was there another time?" Jungkook asked. The ever-curious guy. His eyes not leaving the erotic scene going on before him. Yoongi was squeezing her ass cheeks as Bora's hand laced through his hair. Their moans were a turn on, he couldn't wait for when something like this would happen and he'd be able to join.

"Oh yes, besides the dance, she's been teasing him so bad, especially when we were seeing the movie." Jin tells them. He caught on to her mission and had fun watching her tease the heck out of Yoongi.

"What did she do to him that got him this bad, he's literally purring into her mouth. Fuck, this is so hot." Namjoon whispered, trying not to interrupt the couple even though the game music was still on. Just on low volume.

"She did something to him under the blanket, the blanket she got from your sofa," Jin nodded at Namjoon, "-she draped it over them to tease him, I saw hand movement which I'm guessing must be her doing this-" Jin made an hand stroking movement of a dick, "-to him." He finishes, planning to leave the room if the couple don't get a room already. He was getting hard and that means he'll have to wank himself again. For the second time today.

"Wow, she's so bad, I love the badness." Jungkook voiced lowly.

"Oh my God, let's go upstairs." Yoongi broke the heated kiss and rasped, their chest heaving, trying to grasp onto their lost breaths.