Chapter 27 : Explode

★ ★ ★

Hoseok.

He is a simple man with principles, principles he applies to different aspect of his life. But since that very first day when he had laid eyes on her, Bora, he always seems to forget about those goddamn principles and just go with the flow.

When it comes to her, he acts freely and one of these actions include letting his dominant side obviously present.

That was a side he didn't let out too often, even with his previous sexual partners, he only shows a bit of domination but with Bora, he could feel that the whole dominating part of him wanting to take over, to let loose of that not so hidden kink.

As he pulled her gently with him to the party room, it was a long hallway, there were different rooms on this hallway consisting of the swimming pool room, they wanted an indoor pool, the game room where the party is currently being held, the movie room, the gym room, the dance studio and recording studio.

He halted in his tracks which made Bora stop walking, he pulled her to stand before him, then he gently pushed her to the wall so she could lean on it. The thoughts that came to his mind after he realised what he just did were enough to make his member start to harden. And the look in her eyes were enough to make him breathless.

This is just one of the things she does to him. No girl affects him in such way, ever.

"Did I make you uncomfortable back there?" He felt the need to ask and apologize if necessary, he didn't want to cross lines he wasn't supposed to. He didn't want to also scare her away just in case she wasn't into or not ready be into things he proposed to do. Things he promised to do.

"Uncomfortable...?" Bora asked, not sure of what he's asking about.

"My words," Hoseok stated, "I noticed you hugging Jin after I said those words to you and thought maybe I made you uncomfortable, I don't want to come across as-"

"Stop," Bora said softly, place her right index finger on his lips. Wrong move. She slowly retracted her hand and cleared her throat subtly, "You didn't make me uncomfortable. Not in any way. Back there, was us just being ourselves, flirting and even God knows I'll do anything for you to fulfill all those promising words you uttered earlier. And if it isn't obvious, I asked for it." She giggled, seeing as the worry vanished from his expression. "So you didn't make me uncomfortable." She finished.

"That's relieving to hear. But were you okay, I mean are you feeling okay now?" Hoseok asked, his caring side taking over to make sure she's comfortable. He would gladly tell the others to lay back from flirting with her if he needs to.

"I'm fine Hobi, I was just overwhelmed from the fact that I was in the same room as my favourite idols..." She trailed off, finishing her reply in her mind. '...and the fact that you all are my soulmates and it's so hard holding back from grabbing you right and smashing my lips on yours...:

"Bora?" Hobi called softly, seeing as she clearly trailed off.

"Oh yeah, sorry, so I was trying to calm down and come to terms with the reality. You guys have always been humble on camera but seeing it first hand is surreal and you guys are so downright naughty. That's the part I wasn't expecting but not completely surprised." She smiled at him, she was a little taller than him but she felt so short in his presence.