Chapter 38 : Midnight

★ ★ ★

Pure bliss.

Is the exact feeling Bora was reveling in at this moment, the way two pieces of her souls has settled in their original place within her, making her happiness level shoot off the roof. The way the anticipation of bonding with her remaining soulmates made her heart swell with joy sending waves of calmness throughout her whole system, her heart thumped with fullness of love. She was extremely happy.

And that feeling almost felt overwhelming.

She felt her heart will burst due to how rhythmically fast it was beating. She couldn't have ever imagined exactly how it will feel to bond with her soulmate, she was sure no word of mouth or constructed detailed written words could explain to her to make her actually know how it feels. It was only the first-hand experience that made her feel this kind of bliss.

It was fulfilling.

And right now it was becoming over-filling. So after she's had enough of mastering Jungkook's facial features, noting every curves and shapes, ingraining them to her memory. How his eyebrows were looking perfectly shaped in their dark colours, how his eyelids complimented his eye shape and how his lashes that was resting below his eyes lightly fluttered in his deep sleep. How his scrumptious lips were almost pouting, its pinkness and softness made her want to kiss him, suck on them, bite gently on them, but she was able to resist.

Able to fight the urge.

The plentiful wave of bliss that was crashing within her made her crave an alone time, she was already missing Jungkook's warmth as she climbed down the bed, they were both naked under the blanket. It's been a new frenetic experience bonding with him. She quickly picked up the clothes she was wearing earlier that was now scattered on the floor. She wore the short and oversized t-shirt and stepped outside the bedroom.

Her mind only created an image for her.

And it was that image that led her to the cozy living room with silent steps each time her delicate feet hits the wooden floor. She settled on the long sofa immediately she entered the cozy space and grabbed a blanket that was folded on the stool beside the sofa and draped it over her body as she laid on the soft comfy sofa that's in a brown colour. Her eyes were staring into space as no particular thought was dominant in her mind. They were just multiples of them dancing and they were all good thoughts that made her unconsciously smile with twinkles still deep in her orbs, remnant of the stars Jungkook created earlier during their intense bonding moment.

She let out a sigh of relief and began humming to Make it Right that was recently released from her Soulmates' latest album. She liked the feeling of the song and how their voices were so smooth on that track. While she kept humming, her soul basked in its journey to completeness. She was so lost in that beautiful fulfilling feeling that she didn't hear a door sound open and close.

She was still in that after-bonding state, the headspace that she makes her extra naughty and wild but this time around it was slightly different as it was mostly joy that was topping all other kinds of emotions bubbling within her, delighting her precious soul that is definitely carved into a connected design of seven.

In which two pieces of those has locked to the stem of her soul.

Before the cause of that door sound appeared to her sight, she could smell them, the scent of Lily that immediately reminded her of her dream with Namjoon. The scent took over her already crazed being, it was meek yet magnetic, it smelt sweet and pure, like the calming scent of a vanilla ice cream. Her heartbeat picked up its pace, her already overwhelmed self suddenly felt free, ready to welcome the owner of that scent with a bright smile, dazed eyes and open arms.