Chapter 9 : Connection

★ ★ ★

Some people say it's the last thing or person on your mind before sleeping that you tend to dream about. If someone had a crush and thought of the crush before sleeping, there's a high possibility that if the person dreamt, it will be about their crush.

But that wasn't the case for them.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi.

They had no idea who the silhouette in their dream was because the last thoughts on their mind wasn't related to a woman. They were all at the moment having exactly the same dream. The maknaes who bunked with each other, were now sleeping on their own, laying on their backs instead of spooning or being spooned.

The dream felt so real.

Except the room was dark with a glowing red neon light, that reflected from the floor to the ceiling.

Jimin saw the tall silhouette who seems to be almost naked climbed the bed to hover him, he could see her perked nipples that seemed not be clothed, he could see the way her hair dangled as she moved down to pepper his chest with wet sloppy kisses. He felt the way her soft lips made contact with his skin making his dick harden.

Who was she?

And why was her lips affecting him in such way.

Taehyung felt like taking charge but something seemed to be holding him back, making him submit to this silhouette kisses of torture as she was trailing it down to his waistband. His dick has hardened at the pleasuring way her lips was kissing his abs minutes ago. He was very focused at all the sensation hitting him.

She knew what she was doing and she was definitely succeeding.

He couldn't find his voice neither could he hear her utter a word so he was hoping if he could at least moan and also hear her moan. He would love to hear this seductress silhouette's hums of pleasure.

He felt her fingers graze down from his abs, in a motion of 'S', when her fingers reached his waistband, she wasted no time in pulling it down to his knees which made him take a sharp inhale of breath.

What was she doing to him?

His hard length stood up straight in its glory, maybe it would have glistened if there was a brighter light in the room but the red hue it was creating made it look so fucking sexy. He once again felt that urge to take over and teach her a fucking lesson for being such a tease.

She was an expert tease that was riling him up.

Her fingers then grazed his thighs, moving upward from above his knees to his waist, then slowly moved it to his base, then delicately grazing it on his hard member and as she got to the tip which was now leaking precum, she wrapped her fingers around him. The action made him jerk into her firm hold.

'fuck!' he thought.

Jungkook eyes never left the moving silhouette that was attacking his body sensually. His eyes were following her every movement, each bend, each swerve. All his senses were so sharp but most of all he was so antsy. His heart was racing so fast, he just wanted her to go for it already.

He wanted to feel her lips wrapped around him.

'Why isn't she going for it?'

The silhouette started stroking his cock in a torturously slow pace, he has been trying to hold in his moan until he heard the silhouette's moan or any sound at all from her but right now, at this moment that she was smoothly stroking his length up and down, he let it out. A guttural moan that escaped from the depth his building pleasure.