Chapter 40 : NSFW

★ ★ ★

This large room, furnished and decorated in mostly white and dark brown was used for official and leisure meetings, it was where they would gather their team to discuss plans regarding their new albums, their next contents, the breaks they could get amidst the heavy schedule plans and this same room was going to be used by the seven of them to break the news to the team and their boss that they have found their Soulmate.

Their forever partner.

"I want nothing but good news," Mr Bang stated looking at their faces, trying to determine by their facial expression what could be going on, "Because you guys are looking too serious for me." He finishes, hoping all is well with them.

"We have good news sir." Jin said, he didn't know and he couldn't see it but his words instantly put Mr Bang's mind at rest.

"We found our soulmate." Jungkook informs right after Jin's statement, smiling as the words left his lips because saying it made it sound realer, made it known that it was his new reality.

"You what?!" Mr Bang asked, surprise written all over his face as he readjusted on his sitting position, leaning forward with his two palms faced down in the conference table, "All of you?!" He queried.

"Yes sir, all of us at the same time." Namjoon answered, the smile on his face not faltering for one second. The disbelief in Mr Bang's tone even made it all exciting, he and their managers are the first people they will be telling. They are the first to know about them finding their happiness, their joy giver.

"Wait-" Mr Bang was confused, "-what do you mean at the same time? How does seven people get to find you at the same time, how did that work?" He questioned them, eyes flickering from one face to another.

Jin laughed.

He laughed at Mr Bang's confusion, they definitely had explanation to do, to tell him how it isn't seven people but just one woman, one woman who already had his heart and soul, one woman that makes him want to misbehave from their first encounter, one woman that makes him never want to leave his bedroom since their bonding moment, one woman that was learning his weak points to attack him, attacks he will gladly welcome so the beast in him could teach her a lesson. One woman he wholly loves.

And the same woman he sees capturing his members' hearts, wrapping them around her long lean finger.

Just like now as he glanced at Taehyung, he could see the young man was lost in his thoughts and he would boldly bet a million dollar that it is this same woman he is currently thinking about.

Their Bora. Their giggly, gummy smile Bora. Their naughty, bratty Bora. Their sweet, loving Bora. Their beautiful, marvelous Bora. Their darling soulmate.

"It's just one woman PD-nim, one woman for the seven of us." Jin says to their father figure, wanting to put the older man out of his confusion misery.

"Reverse harem?" Mr Bang asked for confirmation, even though reverse harem soul groups are known but you don't find them so easily and even if you do it mostly group of threes or fours so right now, he was witnessing something that could be a first. A soul group of eight.

Seven attached to one.

"Yes sir." Jimin chuckled.

"That's amazing." Their manager, Sejin said out loud. The surprise of this good news was evident in his tone.

"It is." Hoseok couldn't agree more.

"Tell me about it, tell me about her, everything. I want to know." Mr Bang says firmly to them. This was a joyous news and it was about his boys, he's seen some of them in those moments when they ache for completeness from within, when they struggled with keeping the pain of waiting at bay, when they couldn't be at their best because their mind was occupied with unhealthy thoughts, sorrowful thoughts that could turn a non-empathic person to empathic. It was to that extent. He's seen how they managed to work through the pain, putting a happy mask on for the camera, putting their pain aside to focus on healing through their music which in the process allowed them pour their sadness and pain into it, making their music not just healing but relatable. Soothing them as well.