Chapter 33 : Breakfast

★ ★ ★

Groan.

It's probably the first sound almost everyone make in the morning, it could be out of annoyance of waking up so early because the morning sleep is always so sweet or it came from the stretching of muscles, bending one's body in a weird position just to work out those stiff muscles.

And this time, it was the latter for him.

As he fluttered his eyes open, his lashes batting, and his vision trying to adjust to the neon blue light in the room, he got the urge to yawn and as he was yawning, his body needed that morning stretch which caused a groan out of him.

He began to recall how he spent his night and eventually ended up in this room. After he left Jin and Bora to complete their bond while torturing everyone else, he went into his room and made a beeline to his bathroom to let loose of the sudden heat that had taken over his body but it didn't help as he kept on replaying the scene in Jin's room in his head, how Jin was working on Bora's body, fingering her, sucking on her pink nipples, making her moan. That made it all hard for him but extremely pleasuring as he stroke his cock relentlessly until it spurted out his cum onto the bathroom floor.

'Damn, just remembering that is making me hard.' He groaned out as he thought that.

After he was sure he could go to bed, to sleep but it became difficult when at some point he could hear the faint sound of Jin and Bora in the most sensual way ever. It was turning him on but to avoid the torture, he trudged his way out of his room and went downstairs and that was how he ended up in this padded room.

It was good Namjoon wasn't home as his room was the one beside Jin's room, that would have done numbers on his sanity.

'I should call him.' He thought to himself and reached for his phone that was on the wooden desk before him. He unlocked his phone noting the time, it was just 6:13 AM but he couldn't wait until daybreak before he called so he searched up Namjoon's number and dialed it.

It rang for awhile but Namjoon didn't pick up, he dialed it again and Namjoon still didn't pick up. So he shot him a quick text saying he should pick up or he won't stop calling besides, it was really important they talked. So when he dialed Namjoon's number again, switching to a video call this time around and definitely pushing his luck but to his surprise, Namjoon picked up at the second ring, his dull face appearing on the screen which showed that he was in his studio at the company.

"Morning bro!"

"Good morning Yoongi Hyung." Namjoon answered dryly.

"It doesn't seem like a good one for you, you look like a zombie." Yoongi voice was laced with worry alongside his expression.

"Uh yeah, I didn't sleep– I couldn't sleep all night because I was working." He answered, although he was wondering why Yoongi was calling him, he should be mad at him so why is he not?

"Joon, I called because I wanted to talk to you and by talk, I mean a very deep talk. You worried me, I texted you like four hours ago, you should have at least replied to let me know your whereabout. But my major concern is why are you not home? Why did you leave without telling any of us?" Yoongi asked him, he is no longer mad at him. Disappointed definitely but he knows Namjoon, they've come from way back before the dream of being Bangtan Sonyeondan could even be realised. He knows this isn't the man Namjoon has grown up to be and that's why they needed to talk. He rubbed his eyes with left hand while propping his phone up against a box with his right hand, adjusting his sitting position. He was also in the studio at home.