Chapter 14 : Beginning

★ ★ ★

"Shut the door." Hoseok tells Bora as she walked into the red room. He was dressed in a black silky long sleeved shirt and black pants, few top buttons of his shirt were left open.

"H-Hobi?" Bora stuttered, she was surprised to find him here. She wanted to recall what the red room was for but nothing came through yet it felt right, like it was a place they frequent, a place that was part of their home and was built for pleasure.

Crazy pleasure.

"It seems she hasn't learned the difference between the terms to use in and out of this room, should we teach her a lesson?" Taehyung spoke up behind her which made her turn around so quickly. She was wearing a see through black chemise.

"She definitely needs that lesson," Hoseok replied, smirking, "Bora love," He drawled snapping her attention back to him,"I can't wait to ruin you and make you beg me in screams of pleasure."

Bora's breath hitched, knowing she was in deep trouble. A trouble she wanted and she had intentionally seeked for it.

"Strip!" Taehyung's commanding voice growled near her ear as he pressed his hardened member to her ass. She felt like being a brat in that moment and press her ass to him, rubbing him with it. But she thought otherwise, knowing she was in enough trouble as it is.

"Guys!" Yoongi abruptly opened the door and locking it before turning back to them, "Don't start this party without me, yeah."

And it was in that moment Bora knew she was in fact in a very bigger deeper trouble because these three were insatiable and ruthless in bed.

That could also be referred to the other four but that's not the point right now.

"Fuck me!" She muttered lowly to herself as she grabbed the hem of her chemise to pull it off.

"Ever beautiful!" Yoongi mused out in a deep voice before landing a hot smack on her ass.

"Hmmph"

*

Honk! Honk!! Honk!!!

The sounds of car horn broke Bora out of her flashback to last night's dream. She got times three of what she wished for. Right now, she was on her way driving to Hybe, but she was in traffic and the traffic light has changed to green for her lane but she was long gone, reliving her recent wet soul dream which she wasn't sure if it was a soul dream or not because of the thoughts that raided her mind last night before she went to bed. And this moment of remembrance was delaying other drivers who obviously needed to get to work as soon as possible.

'For fuck sake Bora, get a grip. You can't have an accident on your first day to work, driving your new car.' She mentally chided herself.

How could she be thinking about that so early this morning? Especially when she came so hard about three times.

She needed to stay focused on today's task and not allow these thoughts distract her. Especially when it's the same people she has to watch out for and take her chance if presented.

She sped off quickly, not wanting to be called out on her driving behaviour. Driving in her own car gave her a good feeling, especially as it's brand new, the way the engine revved, the way her ass felt against the new firm seat, the way it smelled that brand new scent made her feel satisfied.

Turning the final corner and seeing the Hybe building in distance, her heart started to beat a little faster. It's finally happening, a bigger chance of her meeting one of her Soulmate. A better chance of bonding with them. If luck was on her side, then she should be able to bond with them in no time.