Chapter 30: Rewind

★ ★ ★

"Babe!" Jungkook rushed from his seat and ran towards her, getting to her, he engulfed her into a hug. Bora who had her sneakers in both hands looked into the sitting area, eyes wide and questioning the others what happened to him with her eyes.

No response.

None could be uttered when they were all feeling exactly how Jungkook was feeling. He was just once again, fast and bold.

"I'm in pain." Jungkook whined into her neck.

"Why? What happened?" She asked him, feeling worried.

"Only your kiss can heal me from this agonizing pain." He mumbled, audible for her to hear only.

"Ahhh, you can leave the dramatics to Tae and I."She chuckled, "Let me go boo, I feel dirty." She managed to wiggle out of his hold. She didn't like how she was feeling so she needed a quick bath before that talk happens plus it will help relax her mind.

"Jungkook help me with these boxes." Yoongi requested immediately he entered cutting Jungkook from uttering a reply to Bora. Yoongi managed to lock the door, he was carrying four boxes of pizza, piled on each other. Bora had offered to help but he refused.

Their ride home was so much fun and he got to ask her some questions, getting to know her better and they also talked about their fathers reunion. It made them feel even closer knowing their fathers had a special friendship bond.

Bora noticed they all looked somber, they must have been talking about something serious or busy griping Namjoon, she wouldn't put that past them. But right now she needs a bath, all the sweats from the day and evening is making her feel uncomfortable and she needs a change of clothes.

Well, thankfully she had six wardrobe to choose from.

The question now is, whose bathroom is safe for her to bath in?

"How are your parents?" Jin asked as she, Jungkook and Yoongi reached where they all seated.

"My dad almost dislocated his shoulder but he's got it fixed, my uncle too is fine." Yoongi replied, dropping the two boxes of pizza he was carrying on the center table. Jungkook dropping the two he carried as well.

"My dad is fine just Alzheimer shit. But guess what?" Bora beamed at Jin, she was standing close to him. She could see Namjoon but paid him no attention especially when he was doing just the same. She decided not to dwell on sad matters, keeping up with the good energy she's had since she left the hospital.

"What?" Jin asked, although he wanted to comment on what she said before asking him to guess.

"Suga's dad and my dad are old friends, they reunited after so long. It was so wholesome." She smiled while she spoke but the need to go shower was pressing.

"Wow." Jin says, "But is your dad okay?" He asked because he knew Alzheimer was a disease that had no cure and could be distressing to not just the carrier of the disease but their family as well.

"He will be, he was so elated seeing Suga's dad so that had him in a good mood and it's in the early stage so medications can slow the progression." She answered, she glanced back and saw her other soulmates saying something in ushering tone to Yoongi. She wondered what they could be discussing but that was the least of her concerns right now.

The moment was just around the corner and this time around, nothing was stopping her.

"That's good to hear. He sounds like a strong man." Jin says to her, smiling and that question still dangling in his mind. He would ask her later after he and his brothers come to a conclusion together.