Chapter 47 : Milky-way

★ ★ ★

Bora had just managed to coax the two men she took nap with to leave her alone to dress up. When she and Yoongi got to the room about two hours ago, she thought it will be a good idea if Koo joined them, spend cuddle time with them before she leaves with Joon for their date.

They put up very convincing points as to why them staying to help her dress up for her first date ever is good. They even said they will act like besties, only gush over her and compliment her, that they wouldn't do anything naughty. And she almost agreed until they mentioned that they would shower with her and she couldn't take chances with that tempting option so she was finally able to chase the two of them out.

Of course, in a sweet Bora manner.

"God, those two are a case." She said to herself, shaking her head at their naughtiness, a smile present on her face because even if they are naughty, they are also loving and caring. They made her feel emotions she's never experienced in her entire life. They unlocked something new in her.

She feels like an actual woman now. A grown matured woman being with her seven soulmates who are all older than her.

She feels more confident in herself, like she could take on any challenge life throws at her and come out victorious.

She is a grateful soul.

Her heart thrums with so much joy and she couldn't even wait to feel all her seven bonds to be completed and settled so this euphoric state she is currently reeling in will multiply.

'I would be crazier then.' She muses to herself and went to grab the white shopping bag that got delivered earlier which was laying by the side of her bed. She hasn't been able to check out the outfit her forever bestie chose for her to wear on her very first date.

She brings out the outfit that was wrapped in a silky black fabric to conceal the actual clothing, she unraveled the silky fabric shielding her date outfit and it revealed a deep blue velvety flare short dress with long sleeves and an open back. It was exactly her style and it was perfect to her eyes.

Perfect for this date even if she has no idea where Joon is taking her.

Laying the outfit on her bed so gently like it's a fragile glass piece, she padded her way to the bathroom to wash up properly, shave where was necessary. It didn't take her too long to be out of her shower feeling like a newborn baby. All that was left was someone cradling her in their arms especially when her soft skin felt even softer.

She knew that it was softer now that she was applying body lotion to her skin. It brought out the colour of her skin even more, brightening it to the eyes. Once she was done lotioning her soft flesh, she moves to her facial routine, standing before her bathroom vanity mirror with her velvet coloured towel tightly wrapper around her body.

"You are beautiful." She says to her reflection, smiling.

"This is so Jin-like." She laughs to herself and applied a moisturizer on her face, that comment though, didn't stop her from talking to herself.

"You are going on your first date ever, you must be feeling very giddy. Just admit it and squeal." She tells her reflection like it was a whole other person copying her exact actions as she moves to oiling her face.