IMPORTANT!!! - Please Read

Hey, y'all!

So as I've mentioned before in previous author's notes, I plan on going back and editing this entire book. To be honest, I am not satisfied with how I have written this, and I have discovered that I don't really like writing y/n stories. I apologize to those who love y/n but it's just not for me. So, the plot of the book will be pretty much the same. I'm just changing the main character from y/n to an OC, and there will be a face claim.

Although of course, I know some people disregard face claims so I guess you can do that if you want 🤣 I think I can add more depth/weight to the story with an OC, which I couldn't really do with y/n. There will be changes to some details and to the storyline as well. I feel these changes will make more sense and add to the quality of the story.

Soooo yeah! There will be more details about the character now as an OC, which I am so excited to share!

You're not obligated to re-read this book once I update everything, I know that a lot of people didn't even actually read this story lol (yes, I saw the chapter skippers 🥸)... but if you don't want to miss the major and minor changes, you're definitely welcome to re-read!

Plus, the No Way Home and Stranger Things 4 sequels will make so much more sense with all these changes lol.

Thank you for bearing with me if you decide to stick around! Or if your journey with me ends here, thanks for having been a part of it! ❤