4

Hannah must have dozed for a few minutes. She awoke still full of her conquests cock their combined cum dripping from her now satisfied pussy onto the man who was built like an ancient god under his expensive clothes.

She hadn't even asked for his name, nor had he asked for hers. That was fine. He had scratched the itch she needed scratched. And fuck what a good job he had done. Her body felt spent and relaxed and she knew she would finally have the good night of sleep she wanted.

Wiping the drool from the corner of her lips. Hannah got up with all the poise and elegance she could muster under current circumstances. Her head felt floaty. It had been far too long since someone got her off that hard. She felt like she could see stars flying around her head. That was certainly why she was feeling like she should just crawl back in bed with him, press her body against his for the night. Maybe longer.

But no. That was how you caught feelings. Mr. Tall. Fair. And built like a nameless god, had to go. Pulling the hotel robe from the adjacent closet, she covered herself and tried to ignore the drip of cum snaking down her leg. "I have an early flight, thanks for tonight, but umm you need to go." Hannah was trying to keep her voice steady. It was hard when the stud who rocked her world and made her toes curl in twisted pleasure looked so sad at her words.

He looked so heartbroken that she was asking him to leave. It was like she could feel his pain at her rejection in her own heart. "I could stay." He offered, his voice deep and gravely. Vibrating through her chest. Making her feel things she didn't have time or space for.

She shook her head. "I really need to get to sleep, please leave." her voice cracked on the last syllable. She was holding strong. Doing her best to be brave. It crushed him when he felt her spike of fear. Fear that he wouldn't listen to her and respect her wishes. Fear that he was going to hurt her if she insisted on him leaving. Her fear of him.

Unable to face her fear, still too drunk to explain what he needed to say. Caspian reluctantly kissed her cheek as he walked by her. Quickly getting dressed, stealing her ripped panties that were damp from her arousal along his way. With a sad heart he left his mate alone. He would find her tomorrow. He knew what hotel room she was in. That should be enough information to pull a name from the desk clerk in the morning. Then another easy job to manipulate the boarding gate agents to figure out what flight she had taken, and to where.

His dragon was purring. Feeling their mate safely sleeping peacefully very shortly after he left her alone. As plans of hunting her tomorrow filled his own dreams. Smiling into his pillow, Caspian passed out in the bed. Clutching the damp ruined panties in his fist on the pillow. The smell of his mate ensured all his dreams were sweet.

The next morning, Caspian had a headache, given to him by his mildly vindictive dragon. "Mate Gone."  The beast lamented in Caspian's mind.

Caspian didn't have the patience to deal with his moping dragon. Especially not with a headache that the dragon could solve at will. This was the plan. He would follow his mate, meet up again and explain his devotion to her after a romantic serendipitous meeting. He could romance a human woman into love. He was dragon he could woo a woman. Caspian dragged himself to the shower as the dragon relented and healed the pounding headache away.

Under the all hot water shower Caspian first methodically washed his close cropped blonde hair and body. Before remembering how good his mate's cunt felt gripped around his cock one hand firmly stroking his morning wood until he came, spurting ropes of cum uselessly against the tiled shower walls.

That was going to be the last time he came that wasn't inside his mate. He wanted her full of his seed or his child constantly. Clean, erection flagging. Caspian got dressed in expertly tailored slacks, belt and matching shoes and a fresh perfectly ironed black button up shirt.

Confident hunting after his mate would prove no challenge, he made his way to the hotel desk. Expecting to find a human working at the counter. Instead it was another dragon. No matter, surely another dragon would naturally be amenable to assisting him hunt down his mate.

Caspian's assumptions turned out to be incorrect. Marcia the dragon behind the desk, turned out to be a distant cousin. A cousin he had met and forgotten much to her ire. One whose family relied on his father for protection and resources. She was in no mood to do anything to anger the flock leader. So much so that she used her magic to ensure all her human co-workers would be able to resist his aura. Creating a daunting obstacle in his hunt. He was counting on getting his mate's name from the front desk one way or another.

While Caspian tried to figure out how he could get past this hurdle and learn her name. Marcia called his father and reported him for dereliction of duty, trying to chase after some "human bitch" instead of selecting a pure blood dragon ally to mate. Caspian had taken off at a run the moment he heard her hushed words into a cell phone. Searching through his phone to see what flights had departed earlier today while running. Ignoring the incoming calls from his father's then several siblings. Text messages tumbling into his phone at an alarming rate.

He kept ignoring his various family. His mate was more important. He could feel his mate as a plane took her farther and farther away. She was heading east. Which helped to narrow down his choices for what early morning flight she could have been on. Just as Caspian decided which flight would be the most promising to follow her; he felt his father slam into his head like a freight train. Caspian stumbled as he walked towards the ticket agent to buy his way onto a new flight.

Caspian had to stop, fully leaning against the wall in the crowded terminal hallway as his father exploded with rage inside his mind. 'You arrogant, ungrateful waste of a dragon. Return to your tour, choose an acceptable mate within a fortnight or I will choose for you.' Followed by a general sense of rage and displeasure that was all too familiar to Caspian.

'I've already claimed my mate father. I am done with the tour.' Caspian replied to his father through the link the older dragon had forced.

Caspian felt his father prod and search through his mind and heart. Bracing as he felt a twang on his still new bond. He had no warning as his father lost all control. Bellowing like a wild animal as he swore no son of his, not even the bastard one would mate a human.

Caspian fought against his father's will as the dominant flock leader tried to force Caspian to bend. Instead Caspian started to walk, eyes focused on his target while his father raged about disinheriting him. Caspian was trying to not actively think about what his hands were doing as he took the psychic attack and berating from his father. Knees buckling as his link to the flock. To his family winked out. Leaving him untethered and alone as the bank machine he had made it to spat out crisp hundred dollar bills one after another.

Moving quickly Caspian finishing booking his flight and got it paid on his credit card. By the time he had made it through security and tried to buy himself breakfast, his cards linked to his family's fortune had been canceled. For the first time, Caspian was alone, with no connections and only the money in his wallet to his name.