68

Holland used the silk tie he had packed at Caspian's behest and never worn to bind Hannah’s wrists together. The soft smooth fabric holding her tight without cutting into her skin. Holland wrapped and tied each wrist with such care attention that it made Hannah eager for him to pay more attention to more sensitive areas of her body.

Holland raised her hands over her head, and tied the loose ends of the tie to the headboard. Which was thankfully bolted to the wall, ensuring Hannah would remain where he tied her, and that the head board wouldn't beat like a jackhammer against the wall when things really got going.

Hannah hadn’t ever been bound before, she felt exposed and vulnerable, while still trusting Holland completely and implicitly. She wanted to give into him tonight. Wanted him to take control and just make her body feel good tonight.

Holland took a moment to look at his beautiful, perfect mate. He needed her to know that he would always do what he could to make her feel good, and that she was in charge. They needed some ground rules before anything more could happen.

”Say red, no or stop and I will stop.” Holland said, getting back on the bed with Hannah. “If I need to slow down, say slow or yellow.” He kissed the inside of her knee, already knowing she was oddly sensitive there.

“If you need more, say more or green and baby girl I will give you more.” Holland kissed a slow line of wet kisses up her thigh. His saliva on her skin making goosebumps rise in the wake of his lips.

“More” Hannah begged. She needed more from Holland, if she was going to outrun and hide from her feelings tonight. Holland was ready to rise to the occasion. Already stripped out of his shirt and pants. More naked than Hannah now. Ready to feel her skin on his skin any and every way possible. Holland was more than ready to give Hannah anything she needed.

Holland kissed Hannah’s lips passionately, waiting until she was nipping at his lips and fighting against the silk tie bonds. “Just one moment baby girl.” Holland had purred in a low rumbling voice. Moving to Hannah’s bags getting a few supplies he needed to help him along his way.

Hannah made a whiny needy sound the instant Holland had pulled back to grab supplies instead of giving her what she wanted. Poor baby girl didn’t know he was going to savor this time alone tonight. Who knew when he would get such a chance again. Holland kept his innocuous looking supplies hidden in his hand, placing them on the bed out of Hannah's line of sight but within his easy reach. Returning to the bed. Running his hands up and down Hannah’s perfect, long, athletic legs. Loving the feel of the silk stocking and her warm skin against his fingers.

The tie was doing what it should. Hannah’s wrists were tied tight, it didn’t look like it was too tight. Holland smoothed a hand up her torso, tracing a finger along the line of her arm, along the most sensitive areas the entire trip. Watching goosebumps rise on her skin in the shadow of his touch. It wasn’t all play, Holland had disguised that he was checking Hannah’s fingers in her binds. Holland wanted to make sure nothing was too tight, that his baby girl would be comfortable while he played.

He also wanted to be sure that he didn’t leave any marks on her skin. Caspian was a good man, but Holland had a feeling Caspian wouldn’t be above roasting Holland like steak on a grill if the dragon felt Hannah had been hurt. Holland was satisfied that his knots were tight without chafing or restricting her blood vessels. All pleasure tonight.

Holland was focused on Hannah as he slowly worshiped her body head to toe. His reverence was interrupted when she whined, “Come on Daddy.” Reminding Holland that their time tonight was finite. Kissing her lips. Enjoying how she squirmed and writhed trying to take more from him the entire time. Making a delightful needy sound as his lips moved far out of her reach, while his touches were only light brief brushes. It was just enough to ignite the sparks of the mate bond. Holland knew how to drive his baby girl crazy in the best way.

One at a time Holland peeled the stockings from Hannah’s legs. Using each one to tie one of her legs to the foot of the bed. Spread eagle, the stocking’s stretched tight, the elastic ruined. There was tearing sound as the thin silken nylon tire from the force of the knot Holland tied around the bedpost “Those were new.” Hannah used a bratty voice. Only spurring Holland on even more.

“Caspian is going to keep us all fashionably dressed baby girl, don’t worry about it.” Hannah’s lips opened like she would protest, say something bratty again. Instead the only sound that fell from her lips was a moan as Holland finally gave her what her body wanted. Sealing his lips around her sex, tongue lashing between her folds, suckling on her clit. Holland finally gave Hannah what she had been asking for since she first called him daddy tonight.

Hannah struggled against the ties that held her. Tried to move her hips to grind her pussy against Holland’s face harder. Trying to get some friction from even just the stubble on his chin.

She wanted to feel more, needed it. She just wanted to feel Holland thrusting into her, filling her up, connecting them as one body with two hearts beating in sync.

Holland was making her body feel good, he was devoted and talented as a lover. He was just moving too slow. “More.” Hannah breathed. When she finally accepted that she wasn’t able to move or take on her own what she wanted. She was going to need to be a good girl and use her words to ask for what she wanted.