96

Caspian lazily stroked his own cock in his hand, watching as Max and Holland finished undressing Hannah. She looked far more Fae than human in this light. When the wolves were done undressing her, she was a vision. Left wearing nothing save a red lace thong, every curve of her body on display for all the hungry eyes in the room. Hannah had even stayed barefoot all night long. Feeling like it would be good luck. 

The two wolves and Hannah tumbled into the custom, oversized bed together. Holland to Hannah's right side, Max on her other. Max kissed Hannah's lips, his hand tangling in her hair, flowers and pins from the elaborate hairstyle falling onto the cream coloured duvet. Holland sucked the taut peak of her breast into his mouth. Using his tongue to lash the hardened nipple in his mouth as Hannah arched her back to get more of the exquisite feeling. Holland smoothed on his hands down Hannah's body to her open legs, running his fingers lazily between her folds. They were going to take their time claiming their mate tonight.

Max used one hand to massage and tweak the breast and nipple not being loved by Holland, Max's lips capturing every little moan and sigh from Hannah's lips and Max and Holland worked together to slowly build up Hannah's pleasure between them. Hannah's own hands reached out, one wrapped around Max's cock, the other around Holland's as she tried to return the pleasure she was slowly being overwhelmed by.

Holland, Max and Hannah were a beautiful tangle of limbs as they entwined their bodies together on the bed. Holland and Max switched how they loved Hannah. Holland had a chance to taste Hannah's lips, her skin smelling of Max in Holland's nose. His senses full of both his mates. Max took his turn to suckle on Hannah's pert breasts. Now both Holland and Max worked their fingers in Hannah's dripping pussy together. Hannah was overwhelmed, her body receiving too many pleasurable stimulation at once for her focus, to even know which man was touching her clit and which one had his fingers buried in her pussy.

"Mmm" Holland growled, he could feel that Hannah was close to her first climax, and he wanted her to cum around a cock, not fingers. "Hannah take Max's cock in that pretty mouth while I fuck this pussy so good." Holland's voice was low and gravely. His wolf just under the surface. Holland felt Hannah's body clench around his fingers at his dirty words.

"Oh yes, Daddy. I want that." Turning seductive eyes to Max as they arranged themselves on the bed. Holland moved between Hannah's legs, slowly running the head of his erection between her more than slick folds. Waiting for Max to take his place.

Max was on his knees beside Hannah, her hand on his cock as she brought it to her lips, licking the precum welling from the slit before engulfing as much of his hard length down her throat as Max's eyes rolled back in his head in ecstasy.

As Hannah took Max past her lips deep enough to trigger her gag relax, Holland slowly sank his own cock into her cunt. Relishing the warm wet heat of her channel, how he could feel her muscles stretch around to accommodate him. Always so tight, like she was made to fit him. Hannah was moaning around Max's cock as he gently rocked his hips back and forth as Holland continued his measured pace. Burying himself to the hilt, slowly withdrawing until just the tip remained inside her. His hand working a slow pattern into her clit with his fingers.

"That's it Baby Girl." Holland growled, watching Hannah suck off Max. "Love to see those pretty lips wrapped around Max while my cock is in this perfect pussy. You take cock so well Baby Girl." Holland praised Hannah. His filthy words affecting Max almost as much as they did Hannah. Her eyes watering as she sucked and gagged while deep throating Max. They were both making her body feel so good, she wanted them to feel just as good as she did. She was giving them her all.

Holland could tell that Hannah was on the cusp of an orgasm. He slipped a finger inside her vagina, crooking it up as his thumb worked a furious and fast pace on her clit, as Holland finally fucked her hard. Hannah let out a mewling sound, drooling around Max's cock before her body went stiff, her inner muscles clenching hard around Holland's cock and milking his own orgasm from his body as Max spurted his own load down her throat.