25

The dragon's Aura crushed over the pack house. Max had to submit, moving from his chair as smoothly as he could and crouched on the floor. Hannah, Holland, Luke, along with two of Holland's dads were able to resist. Nearly everyone else was crouching on the floor now. "Disrespect Hannah again and I will remove your tongue." Caspian loaded all his plates of food onto Hannah's tray, one hand deftly raising the over loaded dinner tray, the other taking Hannah by the hand. 

"Come Hannah, Holland can sort out his family, you are not going to suffer idiots." Leading her away. Holland nodded at Caspian. Giving his approval. Hannah was a human and only child. She wasn't ready for Holland's enormous boundary lacking family, or a full pack house dining hall.

Max looked at Hannah, then at Holland getting back up on his seat, feigning like he hadn't been dropped to the floor by Caspian. He decided to stay with Holland. To support his other mate, knowing Hannah was safe and certain that the dragon would take care of her every need.

 Holland was a volcano ready to explode. He needed his other mate to help keep him calm. Max had no real idea about siblings. Only what he knew from watching on the outside. But it seemed to him that a line had been crossed, one that had deeply hurt Holland behind all his anger. Hattie, who looked so much like Holland she had to be his biological mother swooped in. Wrapping her son in a hug, while Tex dragged Austin down a hallway by the ear, Austin had even less grace than Denver as he was pulled away from the family.

Max was close enough to hear Holland whisper to his mother, "She's not a stripper mom." Hearing his mom whisper back that she already knew that. While she hugged Holland tight, Max did not miss the glare she shot around the room. Letting every single other sibling know she was watching them. With eyes that would cut them down if they stepped out of line again. Then her face softened, expression changed completely as he stepped back from Holland and moved to take the seat that had been vacated by Caspian. Younger siblings rushing to move her teacup and breakfast plate to where she was sat now. Without needing to be asked.

Hattie settled into her new seat. Eyes scanning the family like a lifeguard at a pool. Finally focused her attention onto Max. Expression changing entirely. "I am sorry the brood managed to run off Hannah in record time, but I am glad to meet you Max." Hattie said with a knowing look. Holland hadn't marked Max yet. They had both wanted Hannah to be there when that happened. Hattie knew the truth just the same. Just as Max and Holland were fated to Hannah, they were fated to each other.

Max, Holland and Hattie had the rest of their breakfast together, Holland was the first sibling to mate with a human. Hattie and Hannah had been the only humans in the room. Now it was back to only Hattie. She really had been looking forward to getting to know her daughter in law. 

After not very long, two of Holland's dads also joined them sipping coffee. Discussions about the future, Holland's family all clearly loved each other, and were close. They were just more than Hannah could manage right now when nearly every single thing in her life was changing. 

Maybe once they were more settled together in Max's pack Holland and his family could arrange a more, controlled meeting. Reassured that Hannah was safe, and feeling content with Caspian now. Holland did his best to enjoy his breakfast with his family, and one of his mates. Everything ending with some small crumbly buttery cookies and promises that Holland's unmated siblings who were of age would be coming by Max's pack to see if there were any prospects. It usually didn't fail that each sibling pulled at least one more bond together in its wake.

Max left the dinning hall listening to a chorus of Holland's siblings starting a betting pool on which sibling might mate with someone from Max's pack. Holland wrapped Max under his arm, taking a loping gate back to the granny cabin. Planting a kiss on Max's head. "Thanks for staying with me." He said and nothing more. When Holland and Max returned to the cabin, Caspian and Hannah were side by side at the sink. Washing dishes together. Smiling at each other, framed in sunlight from the window in front of the sink. Both turning to see who had opened the door.

A perfect vision of domestic bliss. Hannah and Caspian together looked like art together. Made even better as both smiled to see them return. "Hannah would like to see us shifted, I assume there is a field or something the wolves train in?" Caspian asked Holland after nodding towards Max.

Holland nodded back. "Sure is." His wolf already eager to show off for Hannah. "One even large enough for you lizard." He joked with Caspian. Hannah looked at Caspian, then at Holland.

"Wait, you guys really mean you are going to physically, actually turn into animals?" She looked at Caspian, "And a dragon?" Looking at everyone. "I was still kind of picturing like I donno some kind of spiritual thing, not a body swap thing." Eyes shooting back to Caspian. "How big is a dragon?" She asked.

"Too big for inside this house." Caspian smirked. He and his dragon both wanted to see her face when he shifted. He was magnificent as a dragon.

Hannah looked over to Max and Holland. "How big are you as wolves?" She questioned. Setting the last plate to dry, wiping her hands on a towel. Holland coming forward and taking her hand, Max taking the other, Caspian following behind.

"Let's just go show you Baby Girl." Eager himself to see the dragon, and what Max's wolf would be like. Holland thought in part of his mind that Max likely had a plain wolf. In his heart, he knew it would be something special. The training field was nearly the same distance from the cabin as the main pack house was, so it did not take them long to get there. There were several other wolves running obstacle courses, or laps or sparring over the expanse of open space. Plus several human forms around the edges just hanging out. There weren't that many human mates on this pack, so most of the other people were likely to be shifters.

Holland, Max and Caspian all started to undress. Hannah's mouth went dry as her mind went blank before her voice went shrill and yelled "What are you doing!?" At her boyfriends.

"Getting ready to shift.

"Shifting"

"Stripping"

Were the replies. Leaving Hannah speechless. Max filled in the blanks for her. "Clothes would get wrecked and shredded when we change, if we have a choice, it's easier to just undress first." Hannah's eyes looked over each of them slowly, then at the wolves that ranged from four to six feet tall running on the field. Then back to her mates. She nodded. Looking a little dazed as Caspian, Max and Holland all stripped down to nothing, like it was nothing. Leaving poor Hannah to blush by herself. Glancing around without trying to stare too hard.

She knew what she did for a living. It wasn't stripping, she didn't go nude in front of people. She was wearing costumes that were just as covering as any competition leotard. Just more provocative. This was far more brazen. There were lots of people around, Hannah didn't notice any one paying any attention to her mates as they undressed. No one oogled their very, very attractive bodies. It was bizarre to behold such respect when she literally spent hours this weekend being leered at for money.

"Baby girl, don't panic." Holland said a moment before the very air around them all seemed to become oozy, like it had weight that Hannah could see. Hannah could feel something in the air as their skin began to change, then in a matter of seconds a black and a white wolf stood in front of her, with a large, dragon nearly the size of the house behind them. Hannah tried to step back, but stumbled her steps and fell back on her bottom. Looking up at the stunning Scarlett and golden Dragon. Scales sparking under the near noon sunlight.