10

Hannah was somehow managing to have the most perfect first date she had ever had with Holland. Conversation was light and easy. He was talking about his past like he already knew his future was with Hannah. Revealing himself to her honestly as they ate their delicious if not overly creative meals. Airport hotels were never going to have peak gourmet restaurants. They needed to be able to cater to a wider range of people. Holland was what made the meal exquisite.

Hannah looked at her watch. She had to go back to her room, she should already be doing makeup and getting the wig glued in place. Hannah looked at Holland, as he looked at her, both saying "I need to tell you something." In unison. As they both made shocked faces at each other at the strangeness of the moment. "You go first." He insisted.

Hannah gulped. "I have to go to my room and get ready because I have a job I need to do. I'll only be gone a few hours. I had a really nice dinner with you." She paused, feeling her face turning red.

"Another flight? So soon?" He asked her. Reaching across to hold her hand.

"Not a flight no, I have a side job. I'll only be gone a few hours." Hannah blushed even harder. She had locked them into the gym together and fucked him without knowing his name, this moment felt more intimate. "I'll be back in my room later tonight, and if the adjoining door was unlocked I would walk through it..." Looking away. Admitting she was into him. Ready for the rejection. This had been a fuck and run. He would be moving on to his next conquest by the time she returned from her show she reckoned.

He looked at Hannah questioningly. A look she couldn't stand seeing on his face. "I'm sorry, I really gotta run, I umm. I'll see you later? Maybe? If you leave your door open..." She stumbled over her words and her feet as she headed for the elevator. Arranging to pay the meal on her personal card through her phone as she nearly ran across the lobby.

Heading up to her room, closing and locking her side of the adjoining room doors before stripping out of her clothes and into a robe while she got ready. Heavy stage makeup, disguising her features, especially once the finishing touch of the false lashes were glued in place. Last step was slicking her hair into a tight circling french braid. Gluing and sewing an outrageously long pastel pink straight haired wig with blunt full bangs onto her head. Making sure the hair piece was well and securely fastened in place.

Shucking the terrycloth robe and hanging it back up she unpacked her costume for tonight. A nude, sequined, full body catsuit. Her emulation of Britney Spears and her flight attendant toxic music video. It was her favourite costume because of the inside joke she had with just herself each time she wore the catsuit. Dusty Rose was ready to perform. It would be close getting to the club on time. She grabbed her go bag and headed to the elevators still pulling the overcoat closed to cover herself. Giving one longing look at Holland's door. She would have rathered staying in with him all night long.

Hannah shook her head as the elevator doors closed to clear her mind. She knew she was being stupid. Guys that fuck random girls in public gyms don't want to date the slut they already got afterwards. Some random misplaced guilt was the only reason Holland had dinner with her. She reasoned with herself. Trying to prepare her heart for his side of the door to their adjoining rooms to be locked tight against her when she returned to her room. Trying to feel it now so she wouldn't be crushed later.

Too soon, her head still crushed by the prospect of rejection. The hired car arrived at her destination, pulling up to the employee door, Hannah ran inside. The manager waiting just inside to greet her. A wide smile on his face. He might have had the largest beer gut Hannah had ever seen. His belly protruded and hung down in front of him making his spine curve unnaturally. He wasn't steady on his legs as he showed Dusty Rose to her dressing room where she could finish getting ready. Her call time was in only twelve minutes.

"You were right about reputation, once we announced we had an Olympic Performance girl booked tonight our pre-sale ticked for tonight jumped." Slimy eyes roved over Hannah's body as she took of her over coat leaving the shape of her body open for review by the pervy owner.

"Hopefully business will continue to be good for both of us." She said with a sharp voice. Glaring at the owner of the club until he finally left. Feigning like she was touching up her makeup or impeccable wig for a minute, ensuring the owner was hopefully well and truly away from her door. Hannah snuck out of her private dressing room and went looking for the regular dressing room.

She found a room full of girls and drag queens. She introduced herself, and waited for her turn to perform in the safest room in the entire club. It was a fun night. Hannah had been booked for a three minute teaser, a ten minute feature, and an encore for six minutes.

She breezed through her teaser routine. The last move a signature hold and split on the pole before a flying spin around the pole. The crowd had gone wild. All the performers were excited about the higher tips tonight. Several of the star Drag Queens had come over to talk to her after her teaser.

No one ever made Hannah feel more loved than a Drag Queen. The Queens tonight were extra supportive. Helping her get pumped before her feature. She had to knock out several high level stunts on this performance to earn her fee.

Everything was going perfectly. Her wig was secure. She was steady on her custom lucite heels. She had already performed three of the four prime stunts she needed to on this performance when she saw Holland's face in the crowd. Only her intense training had kept her body flowing through her routine without stumbling. Moving to finishing her last difficult stunt, she completed the last turn and landed beautifully and saw Holland with the man she had picked up last night. Talking to each other, looking at her as she took her bow.

Barely holding herself together. Hannah nearly ran off stage to get back to her private dressing room. Locking the door, bending over at the waist, hands on her knees, panting as she tried to understand why Holland was talking to her last hook up, why they both were here. Why she wanted both of them to fuck her senseless at the same time. Imagining how good they would look kissing each other.

She only had a five minute break before she needed to perform her encore. She was going to fucking finish her contractual obligations and then she was getting the ever flying merciful fuck out of here and switch hotels. Officially the club said she was featured all night. Omitting the exact number of appearances they paid for from their listing. Not Hannah's problem if any patrons thought she was going to perform more than one encore. Complete contract agreement and not a move more. 

Hannah threw her bag and overcoat behind the stage as she got in line for her last show. The interlude pair of Queens left the stage to wild applause. Then Hannah returned to even louder applause. She could feel Holland and the other man watching her with a laser focus the entire time she danced.

When she went to take her bow at the end of her last routine tonight, a third man was at their table. All three pairs of eyes looking at Hannah with too much focus. Something inside her told her to run, that she was being hunted. It was a feeling she wasn't going to ignore.