47

Max knew Holland and Caspian had started with Hannah while Max made sure Aspen had everything he might need. He was not expecting the vision he walked into when he went to join his mates and Caspian in the bedroom.

Holland and Caspian were stood up with Hannah suspended between them. Hannah's legs were over Caspian's shoulders, her pussy right in his face as he feasted on her honey. Hannah was suspended, upside down from Caspian's shoulders, taking Holland's thick cock down her throat. Her back arched in a graceful bridge between the two men. Holland's hands were massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Caspian had a firm hold on her thighs keeping her in place.

Hannah's hands were braced on Holland's hips. Controlling the pace Holland's cock moved in and out of her throat. Max could see Hannah's throat bulge every time she drew Holland's cock down her throat.

Max was near overwhelmed. He had never seen anything like the erotic scene in front of him. Not even porn had been this hot. He could feel how much Hannah and Holland were enjoying themselves, Caspian was moaning into Hannah's slick folds as he never stopped eating her out like a man starved. Max hurried to quickly fumble his way out of his clothes. Desperate to join in. But unsure where he would fit in. Scared to break the mood in the room.

Holland of course noticed Max, knew his baby boy needed help finding his place. Holland made eye contact with Max as he fucked his cock down Hannah's throat with a few more, rough, deep strokes before playfully swatting her breast as he withdrew all the way. Hannah tried to keep sucking Holland off until his cock pulled free from her lips with an audible pop.

Max was surprised to feel how much Hannah had enjoyed the rough treatment from Holland. If anything the slap on her breast only made her even hornier. "She isn't made of glass Max, come join us." Without Holland, Hannah pulled her body up until she was sat pussy first into Caspian's face, legs over his shoulders. Her hands in his hair, nails on his scalp as the dragon never stopped pleasuring his mate. Hands gripping her ass to keep her balanced. Right until the moment he dropped her on the bed. A needy mewling sound as she was left unattended for a moment.

Holland took Max by the hand, and forcefully dragged Max in to him for a passionate kiss. Chests crashing together. Holland's lips and tongue dominating Max.

Holland's hand reaching between them to pump Max's cock in his fist. Making sure he was ready to go. "On your knees baby girl, ass up." Holland purred after breaking his searing kiss with Max. Hannah did as she was told. She loved watching Holland and Max together. So eager to see what twisted pleasure her mates were going to wring from her body next.

"Such a good girl for daddy." Holland cooed while Caspian suppressed a chuckle. Daddy play was not his game but as long as Hannah was hot for it, Caspian didn't mind. Holland spanked Hannah. Hard. making her moan and rub her thighs together. She wanted to get filled up. Needed it.

"Max be a good boy and give our girl a cock in her sweet cunt, I want that pussy dripping and full of cum." Holland gently ordered Max. Who more than happily went where he was bid. On his knees behind Hannah. Lining himself up at her entrance, slowly moving his hips forward and his length into her tight wet heated core.

He had barely sheathed himself inside Hannah before she called out, "Harder Max. Fuck me hard." Moaning loudly as Max rushed to do as she asked. "Oh," Hannah moaned again as Max fucked her hard. His hips slamming into her ass with every thrust as she arched her hips back to meet every move. Taking all he had to give her. "Yes, just like that." Her hand reached towards Caspian who moved smoothly on his feet. Hannah took his erection in her hand and brought him to her lips. As she kept begging for more. Caspian and Max more than happy to give Hannah what she wanted.

Holland was enjoying the pretty picture his mates and Caspian made together on the bed. "Mmmm" Holland purred as he licked his lips. "Spank daddy's good girl Max. Mark that ass up." Max gave Hannah's full ass a gentle swat. Hannah let out a frustrated growl as she drooled around Caspian's cock.

Hannah took just enough time away from licking and sucking Caspian's rigid member to growl at Max harder. She wanted to be spanked, wanted to feel it. Max was still hesitant, as he tried to spank Hannah hard enough for her, without hurting her. Again she growled that it wasn't enough.

Max felt Holland behind him, Holland raised his hand and gave Hannah a sharp spanking that finally had her moaning in pleasure around Caspian's cock. Her vaginal walls had clamped down around Max when Holland spanked her. It had almost been enough to bring Max over the edge. "That's it Max, make our girl good and filthy. Daddy likes a dirty girl." Holland went to his knees behind Max and started to rim his ass with his tongue.

Holland was very skilled Max hadn't had any idea how good someone licking and touching his ass would feel. It was dirty and he loved it. Loved being with Hannah and Holland, even Caspian was a welcome addition. It didn't take much and Max called out that he was going to cum. Holland used that as his cue sliding his finger into Max, making him cum as Holland massaged his prostate with his finger. Max came hard, painting Hannah's insides with his spunk.

"So good." Holland praised everyone. Enjoying the vicarious pleasure feeling as Hannah reached her own peak, along with the beautiful erotic display on the bed. Holland loved watching. Loved seeing Caspian as his handsome face contorted in pleasure as he emptied his own load down Hannah's throat.  Watching Hannah swallow every drop then smile up at Caspian before turning around to catch Holland's eye. Oh his baby girl wasn't done, the fun was still just getting started.