48

Max slipped from Hannah's cum dribbling pussy. Only to be replaced by Holland. Holland coaxed Hannah into a more face down ass up position with a hand on her lower back, changing the angle of her hips, opening her up for him as he slammed his cock in her hungry kitty. Getting his cock coated in Hannah's slick.  "Where do you want Caspian to fuck you baby girl? In this pretty pink pussy or that tight ass." Holland purred.

"Pussy, I want Caspian in my pussy." Hannah was writhing underneath Holland. Desperate to cum again and again. Desperate to be full of her mates. She was wanton and depraved and so fucking perfect Holland mused to himself watching cock drive in and out of her slick channel.

With a hand around her belly and one resting around her throat. Holland pulled Hannah up so she was standing on her knees. His cock still deep in her pussy as Caspian got into place in front of her. Holland removed himself from the tight sloppy wet heat of her pussy. Plunging two fingers to gather some of her more than ample natural lubrication onto his fingers.

Hannah sank herself onto Caspian and started to ride him. Hard and fast. It did not take long before she was finally cumming on his cock. While Hannah and Caspian had a moment together. Holland had his own moment with Max. Stroking Max with his cum covered hand as Holland kissed Max's lips like he owned them. Rough, demanding and so full of heat. Max was withering between feeling Hannah cum in waves around Caspian's cock, Holland's hand on his dick, and Holland's mouth owning his lips.

"Let me see you balls deep in Hannah's ass." Holland's voice low and rumbling with lust. Hannah bend over, chest to chest with Caspian. Kissing his lips, tasting her honey still on his face from when she was riding his face on his shoulders. Her back arched and ass ready for Max.

Max lined his fresh erection up at the right ring of muscles. It was tight, and had far more resistance than her pussy. Hannah breathed, the head of Max's penis moved past the entrance. He could feel Caspian as he worked his own cock in her pussy. Hannah's ass was tighter and hotter than her pussy had been and Max's eyes fluttered as he slowly moved deeper and deeper inside her.

When his hips met the firm round globes of her ass, he felt Holland behind him. Max adjusted his hips. He had never had an orgasm as hard as the one he had when he fucked Hannah and Holland had fucked him. With Caspian here, cock deep inside Hannah as well, Max was eager to see the new heights they could reach together.

Without any need for words, Caspian began to buck his hips up, ploughing into Hannah from below while Max and Holland worked together to fuck Hannah and Max hard and deep. The room stank of sweat and sex. Hannah was rocking her body between everyone. Her mouth open as a mind bending orgasm started. Torrents of pleasure rushing through her body. Making her toes curl. "More" she managed to breathe out. Hoping they got the message as she raised herself up on her hands for better leverage

Caspian knew what she needed, using his hands to tease and pinch her nipples, earning a satisfied yes from Hannah. Holland reached around Max and spanked her again, this time on the opposite ass cheek. It was the spanking that brought her to her climax. Her body went still, eyes fluttered as her mouth fell open in a silent scream of absolute overwhelming pleasure.

Hannah's earth shattering orgasm left her spent and boneless she collapsed onto Caspian's chest as the dragon came inside his mate, Max came as Holland slammed into his own ass releasing his seed in Max's ass. Hannah had passed out almost the moment she was on Caspian's chest. Max had slumped over her back after his release. His own knees weak as Holland pulled out.

With a chuckle. Holland helped Max up onto the bed beside Caspian. Excusing himself to the washroom, hearing Aspen humming to himself in the other room as Holland ducked into the bathroom for some towels.

Leaving the door to the bedroom open, Holland first took care of Hannah, cleaning her up. Even though he liked it when his good girl was so filthy and full of their cum. Then he took the same care and attention towards Max. Caspian gently moved Hannah into Max's arms going to clean himself up while Holland used the last clean towel on himself. Crawling into bed beside Max. Caspian returned and curled himself around the already sleeping Hannah.

A few minutes later, Caspian sensed that Aspen was near the door. "You can come in, Aspen, Hannah's already asleep." Soft and low, knowing Aspen would hear him. Caspian waited, hoping Aspen would join them. No one would ever force him in any way, not in this flock.

Caspian held his breath as he counted the hesitant steps, slipping out of the bed with careful, controlled slow movements. Letting a still fully dressed Aspen have the space next to Hannah. Who turned to wrap her arm around Aspen almost immediately. Aspen relaxing into her. Not yet sleeping, just very much at rest. Caspian returned to the outside of the bed and Hannah's happy harem enjoyed their first night having sweet dreams together in bed.