11

There was no way she could know for certain, but Hannah would swear that they were talking about her, together. Her thoughts were racing. Did the pick up from the bar and Holland know each other? Who is the other guy. Hannah didn't understand why were her feelings so intense for the two men who had briefly rocked her world. Like many before them had. The next group of drag performers were approaching the stage. 

Well actually, she corrected herself in her mind. No one had ever made her feel like she did when she had been fucking the guy from last night or Holland. Smiling at the performers politely, as she ducked into the hidden space behind the stage. Changing into her street shoes quickly.

One of the hostesses came up to her, as the next on deck group of Queens were waiting for their turn. A statuesque Queen with an elaborately styled tall wig in an elegant pink gown noticed Hannah kicking her shoes off as the hostess approached from the front. Hannah didn't know why a hostess would be coming here, the club hadn't paid for any extras and a hostess didn't have the signing power to make a change to her contract for tonight.

Hannah looked at the hostess who announced that there were three smoke show guys looking to talk to Dusty Rose with an envious tone to her voice. Hannah felt herself start to panic. The tall Queen glided over on staggering heels. Shooing the hostess away, "She just needs a minute, go tell them she is on the way, flirt all you want hunny." The tall queen told the hostess. Hannah's gut twisted at the thought of someone else flirting with the men who had her mind spinning.

"Holly Puc," The Queen introduced herself to me. It was like being next to a giant, a towering impressively tall figure from heels to top of the wig had to be nine feet tall. "Girl I know that look, down that hall, take a left, then you'll find an exit with a cab stand to the Left. You go on, we'll handle the groupies." With a nearly evil grin, the drag queen snapped her fingers summoning her friends. Hannah watched as the group stalked towards the table of men. Not waiting to see what happened next, Hannah followed the instructions she had been given. Everything was as the queen had said, Hannah easily made it to a cab and was one her way. Making a hasty exit back to the hotel.

Moving at a run from the car through the hotel Hannah flew up to her room grabbing her personal items and shoving them into her suitcase. Closing and locking the adjoining door to Holland's room. She ran out of the hotel just as quickly. Booking a room at the discount hotel not far from the airport on her phone as she ran.

One last car ride deposited her at a cheap hotel. Checking into her room, Hannah started to take off her stage makeup. Removed her wig, peeled the scandalous catsuit off and had a shower. Her body ached from everything she had put it through the last few days.

Braiding her wet hair she tucked herself into the bed that was not as comfortable as the one she had abandoned. Closing her eyes she tried to go to sleep, doing her best to ignore the sinking feeling in her belly. Glad that she had two days before the private party she had been booked to perform at.

Back at the club, Caspian and Holland had noticed the moment Hannah started to speed away in a car. Realising the gaggle of Drag Queens around their table had been a distraction for her escape. Both looked at Max, who had found both of them by following the scent of his mate to their table. They had only had a couple minutes to get each other up to speed. No one was overly thrilled by this new development.

Poor Max had thought he had missed his chance when he walked up to the table, the smell of his mate on each of the two men tensely sharing a table. Both of the larger, older men turned to look at him, before following his eyes that were unable to look away from his mate as she performed. She looked like she was naked only covered in glitter. "She only looks naked, shes the most dressed woman here." The dragon said to Max. Who nodded, noticing the dragon and man both looked as awkward as he did now.

"The wolf spoke next, "Here for Dusty Rose?" He asked, eyebrow raising like it was a challenge. Max was a peaceful soul. This wolf would and could crush Max to nothing, any challenge was one Max already knew he wouldn't be able to meet. Max wouldn't back down either. The dancer was his fated mate.

"That's not her real name, she is my Goddess Chosen Mate." Max said proudly. He had found her. He just had to wait for her to finish her performance. He might have hated having everyone looking at her body so blatantly. She was an athlete, this was a true performance of athletic skill even if the clientele of this club didn't appreciate how fit she had to be to move her body like she did around the pole.

The dragon and wolf laughed. Max was about to ask them what was so funny. He was being perfectly serious. Before he could, the set ended, all eyes turned to the stage as she took her bow. Max saw as she made eye contact with everyone at their small stand up only table. Saw her eyes go wide. She was scared.

"Holland." The wolf gruffly introduced himself.

"Caspian." The dragon did the same, both their eyes focused on where their mate was. Like lasers.

"Max." Max did the same, not managing to pull off the same powerful aura the other men did.

Caspian gently touched a hostess who passed by on the shoulder, whispering a suggestion that she tell the dancer Dusty Rose that we wanted to meet her. The hostess nodded with glassy eyes as she went to follow the dragon's instructions.

A minute later the table was swarmed by drag Queens, pressing in, razzing each man to get the crowd going. They nearly ate poor Max up. Just twenty one, his best friend had become Alpha of their pack when his father died unexpectedly. Aneurysm. A tragic unavoidable twist of the worst kind of luck. Neither Bryan nor Max were up to the challenge of running the pack by themselves. Bryan's dad had left too big of a hole in everyone's lives.

Max had never felt his face flush this hard as the Drag Queens flirted with him so intensely, with very graphic promises that left his brain was frozen. Caspian grabbed his arm, commanding his attention. "Hannah's in a car!" He yelled, yanking Max behind him as the two men followed Holland to the exit. Max only then learning his mate's name. They would be hunting all night for Hannah, unsuccessfully.