39

Back at Max’s home, Holland was more than eager to finally claim his second mate. With Hannah along for the ride. Holland was nearly giddy as he did his best to not bounce on his toes with excitement as he carried Hannah into the house. Max on his heels. 

Max was equal parts nervous and excited. He felt the pull to Holland, just as strongly as Holland was drawn to Max. However, where Holland had always known gender wasn't going to matter much to him when it came to his mate or mates as the Goddess willed Max had only ever imagined being mated to one female wolf. Holland had always assumed he would have a big family right from the start. Holland also had worlds more experience than Max.

When Max had realized his mate was Hannah, that she wasn't a shifter like he was. Things had started to change quickly in his mind and heart. A human mate as beautiful, strong and kind as Hannah was an easy adjustment. Accepting his quickly developing and completely unexpected feelings for Holland was taking his mind a bit more effort to wrap around. Made even more complicated by not having the same urges towards Caspian or Aspen. Max was a sheltered rural kid. Nothing in his life had prepared him for a poly relationship. Let alone a complicated interspecies poly relationship.

Lucky for Max, Holland was more than ready for this big relationship centered around Hannah. In fact Holland was thrilled to have his baby girl, and a baby boy to be his marked mates, while also getting to have a more than friendly relationship with a sex positive dragon as a bonus. Aspen was still a wildcard, but Holland was confident he too would find his place soon enough. 

Pressing a kiss to Hannah's cheek after setting her down on her own feet, Holland moved quickly, scooping Max up in a whirlwind embrace and taking Max's lips with his own in a searing, smoldering kiss that had Max's toes curling in his shoes as he melted into Holland's chest. 

Max's mind might be slow to wrap around his attraction to Holland. His body and heart on the other hand had already taken the leap. As Holland's hands smoothed over Max's back, pulling the younger man tight and hard against his chest. The only reason the two men broke their kiss was the sweet needy sound Hannah had made as she watched them with wide eyes. The scent of her arousal growing strong in the air around them. Only serving to make Holland and Max feel more heat as the urge for them to complete their bond grew too intense to delay any longer.

"Bedroom?" Holland asked Max, his voice low. Full of lust and desire. While they had waited for Hannah and Aspen to finish their bonding the woods, everyone had stayed in the kitchen and living room of the family style home. Enjoying the breakfast Max had bought on the way home. Thank goodness he had, or else everyone would be starving by now.

Max balked for a moment. Even though he knew what was coming, he hadn’t fully thought it all through. Finally deciding the bland guest room his mom kept ready at all times was likely the least embarrassing option. Considering his mother have never let him update his childhood bedroom, so it still had Sesame Street characters on the walls and curtains.

Starting to head to the hallway when Holland used his daddy voice to give an order Max was more than happy to obey. “Take our baby girl to bed, I’ll be right behind you.” Holland looked towards Hannah, who was rubbing her thighs together after watching Holland and Max kiss. Holland fucking loved that Hannah loved watching him with Max.

Now it was his turn to watch. Careful eyes watching every move Max made. How hesitant his hands were. Holland was almost sure he could see Max’s hands shake as he helped Hannah out of his tshirt, leaving her naked and smiling as she poured her body against Max’s chest. Much more confidently taking Max’s shirt off while the sweet boy blushed. Holland had a working theory that his sweet baby boy was very inexperienced before Hannah. 

Holland waited until the two had turned into a bedroom, Holland went to his own suitcase, looking through the toiletries in the upper pocket of his suitcase, finding the small travel bottle of lube. He didn’t want to spook Max by getting ahead of himself, he was going to be prepared to make sure Max felt good whatever happened when he and Max finally claimed each other with Hannah right there with them. It was going to be perfect.

Tucking the bottle in his back pocket, already knowing he had given Hannah and Max enough time to get started without him. Holland stalked down the hallway on light feet. Wanting to see Hannah and Max together when they didn’t know he was watching. Holland did enjoy watching sometimes, and Max and Hannah together would make such a pretty vision for him.

Holland was not disappointed. Even though he had only held back for a few short minutes. He prowled around the door Max and Hannah had entered. Hannah was laid out on her back. Hair spread around her head on the white quilt. Her legs wrapped around Max’s hips as he pumped his hips back and forth in a hard, pounding rhythm. Hannah panting, her hand on her clit rubbing at a furious pace. Holland could tell Max was already holding himself back from cumming. Want to last and satisfy Hannah. 

As Holland leaned against the door, Hannah realized he was there. He saw the evil glint in her eyes. She really did enjoy being watched Holland learned to his delight. She began to churn her hips harder against Max. Until the younger wolf’s knees buckled, his palms braced against the bed as his cock filled Hannah, painting her insides with his seed. 

All the better Holland thought, knowing Max would be more relaxed after cumming. On heavier Feet Holland finally entered the room. Shedding his clothes quickly and easily. Arriving behind Max naked before his cock could slip free from Hannah. Holland pressed his body against Max from behind. His hand reaching around to grip Max’s cock in his fist. Tightly, like a cockring preventing Max from going soft. “Keep fucking Hannah Max. fuck her good so Daddy can watch.” Holland made eye contact with Hannah. “Touch yourself baby girl, I want to hear you moaning as you cum over and over.”  Daddy had entered the game and Hannah could not wait for what was next.