90

**Hii, VERY close to the end now!! Thanks for reading Hannah and her Happy Harem, this has truly been a blast to write.**

Max walked Hannah down some of the well worn trails near the pack house. His mate on his arm. In love and happy, the deeper they went into the woods the more relaxed and content Hannah felt. Neither one of them really wanted to talk about the very high chance that Judy might claim Colton. Making them already mated Step-Siblings.

Instead, once Max was certain they were alone and not going to be overheard, they talked about the business venture with the Black Corporation and Hannah told Max that she had lined up auditions and practice time with the Fae who were planning to take over the now improved fake identities and make them real people. Bryan had been busy with his planning, they had decided that Bryan would be in charge of the business ventures and big decisions, the routine running of the pack was going to now be completely under Max's control.

Together, and with the support of Holland, and Caspian and Aspen, Hannah and Max felt like they could take on the world. Max was leading Hannah to a waterfall, it wasn't very large. Though after a heavy rain it was a torrent, today it would be a slow burble. They could hear the water before they could see it, though running water wasn't an overly uncommon sound in these woods. The forest was full of tiny streams and creeks crisscrossing over the land. The abundant pure and fresh water was one of the reasons Golden Green had prospered, even in the driest seasons, the underground springs kept these lands verdant.

Max and Hannah walked around a large knobbled oak tree, pushing past a bush full of dark purple colored currents revealing the small falls. Max turned his head down to watch Hannah. Delighting in the smile that bloomed on her lips, how her eyes shone looking over one of Max's favorite spots to think, the musical sound of the water rushing over the shelf of rocks and cascading down the short ten foot span into the relatively shallow pool before continuing it's path down the narrow creek. Through the forest.

"I never knew how beautiful the woods could be." Hannah said, untangling herself from Max's arm to go and investigate the new beautiful location her mates had shared with her. Hannah went to a large sparkling quartz rock. It was the perfect size for a bench, and sat down, patting her hand beside her and inviting Max to join her. Kicking her shoes off, then socks, and dipping her toes into the warm water.

Max joined her, following her lead, shoes off and toes in the water. "This pool is always warmer than it should be, its stays green here long after the first frosts have turned most of the other plants grey for winter." Max told Hannah.

She nodded, "Caspian says there are hot springs in the area, guess this is a warm spring instead." She smiled up at her young wolf. Leaning her head against his shoulder. With Max it was so easy to pretend they were just normal young people falling in love. Quiet moments together, taken for themselves by sneaking away.

Max moved his head, just wanting to press a sweet kiss on Hannah's cheek. Hannah had other plans. Reacting to Max's subtle moves, Hannah made her own. Her head turned and her lips met Max's lips instead of the soft skin of her cheek. Max's reflexes were slow, he was unprepared when Hannah instantly deepened the kiss, her tongue swiping at the seam of his lips, asking for more.

Max was a step behind her, but he certainly caught up quickly. Max's hands moved to pull Hannah closer. Except sitting side by side on an unforgiving rock wasn't giving them the access they needed. Hannah stood and pulled Max up with her. Her lips immediately back on his, her hands on his body as she walked them backwards until her back was against the moss covered rocks of the small bluff that held the waterfall. Hannah's lips broke away from Max's just long enough for her to pant out a breathless, "I need you." Her hands already working to undo the fly of his jeans and force the pants down his legs.

Hannah and Max were giggling, as they rushed to get their pants down. Acting like the young and in love couple they should have always had the chance to be. Hannah turned around, hands braced against the mossy stones, she could feel the hum and vibration of the in motion water as Max gripped her hips tightly in his hands. His turgid erection nestled at the apex of her thighs, her back arched, pressing her ass more firmly into Max's crotch as he buried himself balls deep inside Hannah's slick wet heat.

Every moan from her lips, every gasp as his thrust bottomed out deep in her belly was just for him and his ears. So far off the main trails, so far from the pack house, Hannah didn't hold back as she let Max know just how good he was making her feel. Max reached around, one hand on her clit, the other holding her hip he pounded into her at a relentless pace. Until Hannah started to pant that she was going to cum and Max fucked her harder until she saw stars. Her pussy clenched and gripped around Max's cock. Milking his own release from his body.

Just as Hannah turned, looking over her shoulder at Max. About to say something when she saw the telltale look that Max had a mindlink from someone. Max let her know it was from Bryan. Telling to return to the pack house with Hannah quickly.

Wanting to save time and run, both lovers hitched their pants back up in a rush, worried that something was wrong. Max carried Hannah on his back, running at full speed. She clutched at his back, laughing joyfully when he jumped over some rocks to save time, the thrill of flying at speed through the woods was exhilarating. A messenger wearing the same kind of uniform outfit that Ella had been wearing alerted Max that this was one of Caspian's father's staff outside the pack house before Bryan mind linked him confirmation. Max set Hannah down on her feet.

The page announced himself, "I am Lyle, page for Lord Magnus, Seventh of his name, Flock leader of the Sovran, I have a message that must be delivered to Hannah Mae Chapin, Mate of Beta Maxwell August White of the Golden Green pack, Holland Lee Chisholm now also of Golden Green, Diminutive Prince Caspian-" The Page was cut off as Caspian and Holland came around the corner of the house. Having both noticed as Hannah approached the pack house far faster than even a fit human like Hannah could run.

"No need for all that, there's Hannah" Caspian said, cutting off the page from announcing Caspian's full name and title before Hannah could hear it to her disappointment. She would drag his full name from him later.

The page looked relieved, likely unsure how exactly he was supposed to introduce a free green man. Such formalities hadn't been in use for a long, long time. Lyle looked at Max and Hannah and smiled. Running over, and handing Hannah a heavy envelope that felt expensive in her hands. Nodding back towards Bryan. Saying a very formal goodbye to the Alpha of the pack, being overly polite and following every letter of decorum possible for the situation before departing back down the road on foot. Caspian hoped that there was a car or something to transport Lyle back to Magnus's territory.