69

Holland pulled back, licking his lips as he looked up at Hannah. Who frowned and writhed harder against her restraints when Holland stopped eating her pussy. So eager. Holland waited until that beautiful needy sound fell from her lips as one finger traced lazy patterns in her sex. Purposely avoiding her clit. "You sure you want more baby girl?" Holland asked. Her breasts had spilled out of the low cupped bra, nipples exposed, breasts held up high on her chest.

"Fuck yes, green. More. Anything. Just more Holland." Hannah's voice was essentially a growl at this point. She wasn't used to being teased, to giving up control like this. She didn't think she would have been so eager with anyone but Holland. Or maybe Caspian.

Suddenly Hannah felt a firm pinch around her right nipple, looking down to see that Holland had used a bobby pin from her makeup bag as a clamp. He smiled wickedly when she looked up from her peaked and trapped nipple to meet his eyes. "No thoughts of the dragon tonight baby girl." Unbearably slowly Holland delved two of his fingers into her channel. "It's just me and you tonight." His touch felt good, it was the first penetration tonight and it wasn't near enough. His movements too slow, he was being too gentle. Hannah wriggled trying to take more pleasure and ride his hand. But she couldn't move enough to get the leverage she needed.

"That's it, you look so fucking good trying to ride my fingers." Holland's voice rasped. Low and gravely as he watched his mate. "Anyone ever edge you Baby Girl?"

Hannah's lips tried to hold back another needy moan, "No Daddy." Sex like this required trust, something Hannah had only recently experienced again. Holland's fingers finally started to move a little faster, twisting as they moved in and out. Hannah moaned, Holland was finally working her body up, bringing her close to a real peak,"Oh yes Daddy. More? Please?" Hannah wasn't above begging a little bit. Anything to get what she needed.

Holland's fingers kept a steady pace. More than the light, torturous, teasing he had done before. Not enough to bring Hannah over the edge just yet. Holland leaned forward, over Hannah's bobby pin trapped nipple and licked the now tingling bud before blowing a cool breath as his fingers worked just a little harder in Hannah's slick channel. Relishing how he could feel her body react and clench around his fingers while watching her face and eyes respond to his touch. Her eyes especially were so expressive.

"Holland." Hannah's voice was a whine. Holland smiled the wicked smile. Seems his baby girl had stamina while also being a spoiled brat. Holland thought as much, she had been bold when she wanted to take both he and Caspian as lovers. Waiting wasn't Hannah's thing. Holland was touched and excited that she trusted him enough to give up her control to him. It was a gift he was going to make the most of tonight.

Hannah let out an inelegant squawk as another bobby pin went around her other nipple. Reminding her body of the constant pinch on the right nipple. Igniting so many nerves in her body, both pleasure and pain, Hannah's mind started to short circuit. Letting out an almost animalistic sound as Holland kept fucking her on his fingers, he had moved his head low again so his mouth could suckle and nip at her clit.

As Hannah's body started to tighten, just on the edge of finally reaching a blissful moment of blinding bliss. Everything stopped. Holland's lips moved away from her sex, his fingers slowed, only one kept slowly working her outer lips. Holland watched the beautiful, bewildered look on Hannah's face as she realised she wouldn't be coming yet. "I was so close." she whined. She hated how whiney she sounded in her ears, but she really had been so close, she wanted to feel that full body bliss only and orgasm could bring her.

"You'll cum baby girl." Holland withdrew his hand only when the moment had passed. Hannah would need to be worked up again to reach her bliss. Holland went down on Hannah, eating her pussy like a starving man. No slow, no gentle touches. He was feasting. Hannah was left too breathless but the passionate assault of pleasure on her pussy that she couldn't say anything. Except another frustrated moan when Holland sensed she was close to cumming again, and once again, backed off. Only licking Hannah's honey from her mound, thighs, and outer labia. Light brushes of his tongue against her warm skin. Only not where she wanted him.

"Daddy!" Hannah cried out, she skin was glistening with sweat from straining against the bindings that held her in place as Holland worked her body up and down in tormented pleasure without ever letting her actually cum. She wanted to feel him fill her pussy, have him fuck her face, touch his skin with her hands, anything. Her mind was frazzled. She just wanted more of Holland. Needed it. Was desperate for it. "Please?" Hannah's mind was only able to think about how much she wanted to cum now. Her whole body was singing out for it. Holland used his mouth and fingers to make Hannah ebb and flow between nearly cumming only to let her ease down three more times. Until Hannah could take no more.

"Yellow. Fuck me, please I just wanna cum." Holland had been eating her pussy again, and stopped. "Please daddy, please fuck me." He could hear that she was growing tired. She had taken to domination so beautifully. She had more than earned her release.

"With pleasure baby girl." Holland purred, licking her slick from his face. She was sweeter than lemonade on his tongue. Holland was done teasing her. His own cock was ready to explode. The head of his cock was red and angry looking. He had been denying himself just as much as he had been Hannah the entire time.

Holland moved to straddle Hannah's still prone body. Lining his cock up at her entrance. Savouring just the feel of her slick, heated flesh against his blindingly sensitive skin as he pulled back his foreskin. Barely nudging the head against her entrance. Holland made sure he was balanced. With quick, sure moments, Holland thrust his hips forward, sheathing his iron hard erection balls deep in Hannah the same moment his hand pulled the bobby pin from her right nipple.

Blood rushed into the previously numb, hardened bud of Hannah's nipple. Sparking pins and needles, as her vagina stretched around Holland's thick cock. Holland leaned down, taking her breast in his mouth, suckling hard, enhancing the pins and needle feeling of blood rushing back to her previously pinched flesh.

Hannah was overwhelmed with pleasure, pain, bliss in equal divine measure. Holland's hips were pounding a near bruising pace as his cock filled her cunt. Her right breast was tingling and alive in a way she had never known. Her mouth open in a silent scream. Until Holland's hand pulled the bobby pin from her left breast. The fresh shock of blood rushing to vessels it had previously been denied was enough to finally start Hannah's orgasm. It rocked her entire body. Every nerve in her body reacting. Holland groaned as her muscles clenched around his cock harder than any vise. Her body arching up to meet Holland's thrusts.

Hannah's orgasm pulled Holland over the edge with her. Her inner muscles milking his cock of everything he had in his balls as they both met at the peak of absolute pleasure with their bodies joined together. Holland pulled the release on the lifeboat knot he had used to tie Hannah's hands to the head board. Her full body orgasm was still going. Waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her hands raked over Holland's skin. Nails scratching lines down his back as Hannah's body came for every time she had been denied.

When Hannah finally fell limp, breathless to the bed. Holland's now flaccid and satisfied cock slipped from her body. Holland got up from the bed, finished untying her. Went to the washroom to hastily clean himself up, before going back to Hannah with warm damp clothes and dry towels. Hannah was nearly asleep when he returned after only a handful of minutes. Holland took care of his baby girl. Once she was clean, and moved out of the wet patch. Holland moved to gently tuck her under the covers still naked, slipping into the bed with her. The sheets smelled of them. Her skin against his skin was just as pleasurable to him as the sex had been. "I love you Holland Chisholm." Hannah said, words slurred with sleepiness.

"I was made to love you Hannah" was his reply as the two snuggled closer together under the covers, to enjoy a few hours of sleep before their flight tomorrow morning.