85

If that was where Caspian and Hannah's magical evening the cave ended. Hannah would have been more than satisfied. Except Caspian was only getting started. When Hannah started to roll her hips to take more after her first orgasm had worked its way through her system. It was time for Caspian to give his treasure more pleasure.

Caspian walked them from where they were, until Hannah's back was against the smooth stone of the pool. Caspian was more certain than this stone had been worked with magic. It was too perfectly formed. The walls too smooth, had resisted the wear of water far better than work of its age should have. The floor perfectly even, and textured so wet feet wouldn't sleep as the pool grew deeper. 

Caspian loved how Hannah didn't need instruction, she moved and arranged herself until she was comfortable. Hannah had leaned back into the wall, her head lolling back to rest on the smooth curved edge, body floating in the water. Hannah leaned her body back, arms reaching out to either side, changing the angle her body was floating in the water.

Caspian reached one arm under Hannah, helping to cradle her head and neck from the unforgiving stone. His other hand reaching around her hips, holding her body still as he slowly began to increase his pace and force of his thrusts. Hannah was using one leg to brace against the wall, the other was hitched tight around Caspian's body, making sure they stayed connected.

Hannah's back arched as Caspian hit a new spot deep inside her core that made her eyes flutter and toes curl in the best possible ways. Her breasts lifting out of the water. Peaked and pointed nipples looking too tempting for Caspian to ignore. Leaning down he drew one hardened bud into his mouth. Suckling hard as his tongue thrashed over the sensitive skin. Relishing how Hannah's core clenched around his erection in response to his new attentions on her body. Mouth open and slack as she let Caspian play her body to heights she had never known.

Weightless, back arched, one leg hitched around Caspian Hannah's body was stretched and pulled in ways she had never experienced, while the largest cock she would ever know rearranged her insides until she saw stars of pleasure behind her eyes. The leg Hannah had been using to get extra leverage against the stone wall, gave up and wrapped around Caspian, her ankles locking together behind his back as another orgasm burned through her nerves. Her body feeling warm and electric.

"That's it Hannah. I love to feel you cum on my cock. I could bring you to nirvana until dawn." Caspian breathed, his seed spurting to fill Hannah and her womb without losing his erection. He wanted to fuck a baby deep inside her. More than ready for Hannah to have their first child. Regardless of parentage, all her children would be theirs. Hannah looked blissful, floating easily in the water, relaxed, and now full of Caspian's cum. Her hands dipped in to the water, slowly moving like she was treading water. Enjoying the feeling of the warm water around her body.

No vision had ever been so lovely. Hannah was floating, her nipples and breasts occasionally rising up through the surface of the water in time with her breathing. Only weak moonlight to see her by. No muse, no succubi, no Fae, had ever moved Caspian as Hannah did. Caspian raised Hannah up in his arms until they were chest to chest. She leaned into him, kissing lazy, kisses over his chest, neck and jaw as he carried her over towards where the water was shallower, and the bench seating was available.

Placing her down on the bench, Hannah turned around on the stone, forearms, learning over the edge of the worked stone. Knees shoulder width apart. Caspian was right behind her, His chest against her back. He was always so warm to her touch, like he had a fever. "No fever, only dragon fire sweet Hannah." Caspian verily purred into her ear. His hands roaming her body. One on her breast, one working between her folds and clit.

Hannah reached between her legs, lining Caspian up with her ass instead of her pussy. She was more than relaxed and ready to take him. His cock was slick with her cum and his own now. Hannah wanted to feel everything with Caspian. Loved how attentive and reactive he was to her every need. Hannah could feel that his pleasure derived from bringing Hannah pleasure. She was not going to deny him when he made everything in her body feel so good.

Hannah arched her back, resting on her forearms, relaxing her entire body. full firm ass presented for Caspian to plunder. Eager for Caspian to fuck her every single way possible. Caspian was more than happy to give Hannah what she wanted. She was perfect, he already had designs to claim this as his domain. It was part of the Golden Green pack lands. He felt as the first resident dragon, he should be given a minor boon. Land so remote that only dragon wings could make it useful, was a low toll to request.

Caspian held Hannah tightly by her hips, slowly, inching his long cock inside her ass. His own eyes rolling in his head as she wiggled her ass, moving the head of his cock through the tight, ring of muscles. Hannah moved to take him deeper as his cock plunged into new depths of her body. Caspian kept his hips and thrusts moving slow. Working her ass slowly, letting the pleasure build in Hannah. Leaning over her, feeling more skin on skin as his cock kept plundering in and out of her body.

One of Caspian's hands reached to finger Hannah's slit the other her clit. His cock in her ass, his chest against her back and both his hands in her pussy finding all the ways to touch her to bring her body more pleasure, Hannah was almost overwhelmed with how good Caspian was making her feel. Caspian made every pleasure point in her body pop to attention under his touch.

"No one fucks me like you." Hannah breathed. Her guilt at her admission clear to Caspian just as much as her pleasure.

"You only have one dragon Hannah." Of course none of her other lovers could make love to her like he could. Hannah's mind went blank as another surging wave of ecstasy raced through her nervous system as Caspian wrung a powerful orgasm from her body. Her muscles going weak as she slumped against the edge of the pool. Body spent, and high on bliss Hannah had never, not once ever felt like she did right now. Not a moment of tonight's experience would she change.