65

Hannah sequestered herself in the bathroom to get ready. Holland changed into the outfit Caspian had already preordained was the best date option in his current set of luggage until Holland could have his family send over the remainder of this things. Even after Holland had protested that he didn't even know what kind of date he would end up on with Hannah; how could Caspian be so confident picking the outfit so far in advance.

But as Holland looked in the large mirror near the door, he had to admit that he did look good. The jeans were nearly brand new, just back from being tailored to fit Holland's body just right before the trip he had taken and inadvertently run into his mate on the flight he had almost missed. The stiff button down with extra seaming lines to blend different types of fabrics together to draw attention to his muscular shoulders made Holland looked good. Holland had the sleeves rolled up, was trying to decide if he wanted to leave one more button undone or if it would be too much. Especially since Caspian had been very disappointed that there was only one boot option, regardless of the final clothing choice.

Holland had been able to see the dragon get excited at the thought of a reason for a shoe shopping spree. Holland knew it would be pointless to argue. Caspian had claimed all Hannah's mates as flock, Holland knew that meant something to the old blood dragons. Holland had gotten lost in his thoughts that he was truly caught off guard when he heard Hannah say, "Undo the next button, Daddy." in a breathy little voice that instantly had Holland's pants grow tighter. Holland turned around to see a vision from his most wicked fantasy.

Hannah might be too much for him to handle. Her long strawberry wavy hair was in two long pigtails, sat high at the back of her head, the wavy tails flowing down her back. A low rounded neck skater dress in barbie pink with matching heels. Her makeup was light, just a pink glossy lip and big eye lashes. "If this is my last time anywhere near where I grew up I am fitting in every teenage rebellion I never got to have, now undo that button, I'm hungry." Hannah paused to grab her purse and a jean jacket from her overnight bag.

Turning to look over her shoulder at Holland, "Daddy." beckoning him to follow her. Fuck the way she was being a little brat right now was making Holland hungry for something that wasn't going to be on a menu anywhere outside this room. "Real dinner first, then the feast." Hannah stopped his fantasy before it could even get going, stepping out into the hall without Holland.

Holland was running to catch up to her. Deciding he would take Hannah to the hyper local food themed restaurant that was getting rave reviews for not only its diverse and imaginative menu but also the carefully cultivated atmosphere. He had two other reservations, one was a new nightlife spot known for drinks and dancing with good food on the side, the other was a fine dining spot that now felt too formal for Holland's baby girl to let loose in.

Hannah didn't ask where they were going to eat. He liked that she trusted him. "Drive? Or can you walk a few blocks in those shoes?" Holland asked her, the restaurant wasn't far, but he never had to do a long walk in heels. He wanted his baby girl comfortable.

"Drive please." Hannah could have walked it, but she wanted to relax and enjoy herself, and if she happened to step funny and roll an ankle or get a blister she would be bothered. She wanted tonight to be a chance to say goodbye to her childhood her way. Smith Falls was home, but the city was where she had actually spent more time and grown up. Gym, competitions, her first period, first kiss that was all here. She remembered homeschooling in the gym during breaks and meals. Gymnastics, performing, getting her routines just right. Training and working her body into a machine that made her body art, that had mostly happened in the bigger city hub.

Strict routines were gone. Hannah had no job, her company was under control, and she had four incredible men swearing undying love to her. Hannah wanted to try new things. Let go. Go wild. Holland, who had pulled Hannah in so strong her body had locked them in the gym together before her mind knew what she was doing, was perfect for this mission. Looking good enough to pounce on right now, He was very well put together, and the open collar revealing his chest hair was definitely working for Hannah.

As they walked into the bright white space of the hotel lobby Hannah and Holland popped like movie stars. Hannah caught a peek at their reflection and smiled, leaning herself even more against Holland's arm. They looked good together, she felt good when they were together. Holland looked down at his baby girl on his arm, her full breasts nearly spilling out of the scandalous dress. Heading to the separate smaller elevator to the parking garage to head to the restaurant.

The meal was perfect. The lights were low, the food was excellent and unlike anything Hannah had eaten before. All the menu items read like they were average homey plates of food, salt cod with celeriac puree, fresh oysters with hot sauce or a vinaigrette. A lamb tartare with shawarma spices and zucchini that was far better than the description hinted. Hannah alone had eaten two of the honey fried quail herself. Finishing the meal with a pavlova with raspberries and a touch of rosemary in the sauce.

Holland had let Hannah's mind and lips wander as they ate. She told him about her first competitions, when she ranked high enough to be in contention for a place on the Olympic team. How in love her parents had been, how supported and loved she had felt, until everything had fallen apart. Her mother getting sick, then dying. Hannah had gotten hurt shortly after. Trying to complete a stunt without the safety harness she had no business trying to execute that day.

From there, everything began to spiral out of her control. Her fathers accident, the need to figure out a way to make a large enough income to support both of them. Being so depressed she gave in to Carson after he had spent weeks coming on to her at the bar near her house that started to spend nights off at. How she let him hurt her, use her, over and over. Until she hid from Carson and just existed. Until she met Caspian, then Holland, then Max and finally Aspen.

It had been an enormous emotional outpouring from Hannah. She had been holding so much in and to herself for too long. Holland's heart broke to think of how hard his baby girl had needed to work to survive and hold herself together. He was so proud of how strong she was. He was going to make sure she never felt on her own again. He knew Caspian, Max and Aspen would be by his side to make sure Hannah was taken care of forever more.

After dinner Hannah wanted to do one walk up and down the main strip. Her last march. Holland was proud to have her on his arms walking down the busy sidewalk. They did cut an impressive pair together. Holland and Hannah both fed on the attention they got from the passersbys. He knew they looked good, and got off just a little bit on other people confirming what he already knew with their eyes and pheromones as he and Hannah walked down the street.