59

Holland smiled even wider as he got closer to Max’s apartment. Hannah and Max were awake, and Holland knew they were waking up together in the way he wanted to always wake up with them. Holland did his best to open the apartment door silently. Knowing the bedroom was very well soundproofed already. He didn’t want to risk disturbing anyone. His mates felt so good through the bond. He wanted to see them enjoy each other. It was so beautiful to watch his young mates fuck each other.

Holland was not disappointed. Max was on his back, on the bed. Hannah was riding him hard. Her hands laced behind her head as her body rocked hard against Max. His hands locked on her hips. His eyes never leaving hers. Hannah shifted, sensing Holland, now had braced her hand on Max’s chest. 

Holland saw her body shudder as he felt her peak roll over him as it arced like electricity through her body. Her orgasm, drew Max’s own climax. Holland was jealous. Filing Hannah up while her cunt gripped and milked your cock was a magical experience. 

Holland stalked his way across the room. Kissing Hannah’s shoulder blade and a line over her perfect shoulder to her jaw and lips. Max’s cock still filling her tight pussy. Their combined cum starting to work it’s way down Max’s shaft and balls. 

Hannah kissed Holland back. Hard. Her lips and tongue wild, she was rough. Demanding. Holland would love nothing more than to give his baby girl what she needed. “Scoot on back Hannah, you clean up Max’s cock with that pretty mouth of yours and I’ll make sure you feel good.” Holland’s voice was low and gruff. Wondering if he was asking too much of his baby girl. 

Hannah didn’t balk. She leaned down, kissing Max with a fiery passion, before crawling backwards. Kissing a trail along Max’s jaw and throat. Her ass wiggling invitingly in the air the entire time. She mapped out his chest and abs with her lips next. Slowly making her way down to the blonde downy happy trail below Max’s belly button. Barely kitten licking her tongue against the head of Max’s sensitive cock head. 

Holland was behind Hannah. She was at the edge of the bed. Ready to suck Max clean, Holland was ready to fuck Hannah. As Hannah slowly began to take Max into her mouth, suckling him in past her lips and down her throat; Holland matched her paced and slid his own aching erection into Hannah’s wet, cum filled pussy. She was so hot, and so slick from Max already filling her pussy once. Holland was able to plunge deep inside her willing body, feeling her muscle clench and squeeze his cock as he easily buried himself balls deep in her core.

Hannah was moaning around Max. Max had his head thrown back on the pillow. Seeing his cock down Hannah’s throat while Holland fucked her. Feeling how good each of them felt. How good they each felt when they were all together it was almost too much. When Holland spanked the fullest part of Hannah’s ass, as Holland thrust deep inside Hannah. Max felt Hannah moan around his cock. The new vibration brought him over the edge sooner than he would have liked. He felt his seed spurt down Hannah’s throat. She swallowed every single drop as Holland never stopped fucking her doggy style. 

Max leaned up, hisnown cock spent. He instead enjoyed watching Holland pound himself into Hannah. Watching her eyes flutter as Holland bottomed out. Holland reached around Hannah, working her clitoris with his fingers until she collapsed to her forearms, ass high in the air as she came with a long low moan as Holland's cum filled her pussy.

Holland spanked Hannah’s wonderful full ass one last time as the dreamy haze of her orgasm faded and she returned to earth after seeing the stars while she climaxed. “Time to shower baby girl, we have a flight to catch.” Hannah immediately looked up to Max, she didn’t want to leave him alone right now.

“You need to keep to the plan, you told almost everyone you were packing up and moving right away. We need the pack to believe mom just had one bad night, and that she is staying out of sight while she gets over her embarrassment. We have to just buy a few days of everything looking normal until we know what to do next.” Max was doing everything he could to hold together. As long as he had a plan, he could follow the plan.

Holland inflected his head towards Max, “Proud of you Max. We will be back tomorrow morning.” Holland told both Max and Hannah. It was just one day. They could stand to be apart a single day for the greater good. 

“I will see you tomorrow.” Hannah said. No more running away. This was going to be it for her. 

“You go shower Hannah, I’ll make a quick breakfast.” Max told an already running Hannah as she darted out of the room towards the shower. Locking the door before Holland could try and join her. She liked her showers hotter than Holland liked it anyways. 

Holland kissed Max, sweetly on his plump lips. His skin smooth against the scruff of Holland’s own jaw. “Coffee?” He asked. In near dire need of a strong brew. Wishing things were smoother. All he wanted was beautiful moments like this with Hannah and Max. When they could all really enjoy their time together, without the weight of last night still so fresh and heavy on their shoulders.

Soon, he offered up his own small prayer that things would work out. He had seen the Little Luna once, when Blue Willow announced Raven would be the first female leading Luna of a pack. She was a ruthless fighter, and a rational thinker with a strong family standing behind her. She had become an exceptional leader since that day. Holland was essentially mapping out how he would help Max and Bryan take their pack down a similar road here. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Max took the stainless steel goose necked kettle, filled it from the tap and set it on the stove to boil. Moving to the cupboards, he took out the glass pour over coffee carafe. Setting the large glass pot on a cork trivet on the counter. Max arranged the paper liner in the basket. Grinding whole beans fresh, he filled the waiting liner as the kettle slow came to a near boil on the stove. 

The slender necked kettle came to the right temperature. Max grabbed the worn wooden handle, and slowly poured the hot water over the coffee. Nice and slow just like his father had shown him. Max’s dad had been the kind of man who appreciated slow processing for better results. Holland had been watching Max make coffee with careful attention. How meticulous Max was as he made coffee for everyone, this was a practiced routine.

Max was so handsome it hurt sometimes. Not in the dangerously godlike way Caspian was. The dragon like all dragons were just other worldly attractive. Max was the blonde haired, bright blued eyed all American college athlete type. Muscular and lean like an endurance swimmer.

“I love you.” Holland breathed out as Max deemed the coffee ready and poured his brew into two waiting mugs.

“I love you, and loving Hannah with you.” Max replied, only to turn the brightest rose color when he realized what he had said. 

“I smell coffee!” Hannah interrupted them. She had a quick shower, tying her long hair up in a bun under a shower cap. She was thrilled to come out of the shower, wrapped in one of the new, extra large towels she had picked out, to a fresh mug of wonderful coffee. When everything was wrong, a sip of fresh good coffee in the morning could make at least one single moment feel better.