67

"I want self defence classes." Hannah said after hanging up on her call with their mates back home. Missing each of her other mates fiercely. She didn't like being apart from them at all. She was going to do as they said and believe that she was only this hung up on all of them after such a short time because fate had paired them as meant to be. After the near vampire attack tonight Holland had saved her from,  she was pretty certain she wouldn't be travelling again anytime soon.

Holland saw the fire burning bright in her eyes. Could tell that Hannah was being very serious. "Sure thing baby girl, I'd love to see you get sweaty again." Remembering how hot it had been to watch Hannah work out in the hotel gym right before he had fucked and claimed her. Somehow that didn't seem to have been the right answer, even though he was sincere. He had loved watching Hannah work at the gym the day they met. He wouldn't mind hitting the combat mats with her sometime, or watching her body get even stronger training along side shifters.

"I mean it." Hannah said passionately. Not feeling like Holland was taking her seriously enough. "If there are real monsters out there, I want to know I am enough to put up a decent fight. I wont be helpless Holland." Hannah said, very emphatically. Staring Holland down with the same fire she had when she had stood down Caspian's father and sister. "I'm not gonna sit at home doing nothing." She gave him a sharp eye. "Definitely wont be home popping out babies one after another either." Holland raised his hands defensively as Hannah continued, all he wanted was for her to be happy.  

"I want to learn to protect myself," Well, Holland admitted to himself, he wanted Hannah to be happy, and have at least one baby with her. Hannah finally opened up about what her new dreams were. "I want to teach kids tumbling, and gymnastics and dance, and maybe direct or have some involvement in the resort shows when the resort is built." Hannah demanded. A whole bunch of her emotions crystallising perfectly clear in her mind as she said aloud what her heart had already figured out.

"Anything you want Baby Girl." Was Holland's easy reply, closing the deadbolt of the door, sealing them inside their private oasis for the evening. Meaning it just as fiercely as Hannah felt right now. He was going to do everything he could to make sure Hannah was the happiest she could be.

"The mating Ceremony, we have to delay it until my dad is at the home. At the pack, and we can arrange for him to be there. If I'm doing something like a wedding, he gets to be there." Her whole stance changed, she was standing with her feet shoulder width apart, her hands on her hips. Like a superhero. Ready to fight.

"Done." Holland said. Hannah had been expecting a fight, some push back. For something to be hard. Her adrenaline from the vampire was fading, she had figured out what she wanted, and Holland was being the perfect partner, exactly what she needed.

Hannah melted her body against Holland's, his hands mapping a path down her back, revering all her curves as his hands explored. "Will it always be this easy with you?" Her voice breathless, her eyes wide, Holland knew only one possible answer. Letting herself sink into the warm, safe feeling that flowed into her body when Holland held her in his arms.

"Baby girl, I'll never stop trying to make you happier." Holland pulled Hannah even tighter against him, his hands on the full globe of each ass cheek. His lips found hers. She kissed him like she was just as hungry for him as he was for her.

Hannah had her body pressed against Hollands, she took a step so one of Holland's legs was between hers, grinding herself against him. "Make me feel good daddy." She purred at him. Moving her hand to put pressure over the obvious bulge in his pants.

Holland growled, their desires lining up perfectly. His wolf pushed forward, Holland the man knew Hannah had experienced new trauma tonight. That ravishing her in this moment might not be the best idea. Even if she was asking for it. His wolf had no such reservations. The wolf was hungry for his mate, and Hannah wanted to feel good.

The wolf backed Hannah against the wall. Falling to his knees and ducking under the unreasonably short hem of her dress with a growl. She hadn't been wearing any panties this whole, entire time. "Daddy's girl was naughty." Holland's voice was more growl than anything else as his mouth finally landed on Hannah's pussy, tasting her arousal on his tongue as he moved to lick the sensitive flesh between her legs.

"Punish me Daddy." Hannah said with a moan, her hips bucking into Holland's face as he hit her sweet spot. Her hands raking through his hair, nails on his scalp as she tried to pull more pleasure from Holland's face and tongue through her sex. "Please Daddy." Hannah begged. She needed to feel more, needed something stronger if she was going to run away from what she should be feeling right now.

Holland stood up, kissing Hannah like a man possessed, letting her taste her own slick on her lips as his hands clumsily sought out the zipper of her dress, and helped her shimmy out of the bright pink garment. Leaving her in just the barely there lace demicup bra that she was nearly spilling out of as her chest rose and fell trying to take deep enough breaths and the nude thigh high stockings she had been wearing.

Hannah let out a surprised shriek followed by a giggle as she was picked up and hoisted onto the bed without warning. Holland crawled up from the foot of the bed before she had stopped bouncing on the springs, a silken tie in his hands. "Still want to be punished baby girl?" Holland asked, holding the tie at the ready.

Hannah didn't know exactly what she was saying yes to. She trusted Holland would make her feel good. "I'm a bad girl daddy, punish me." She had no idea where the slight nasally drone in her voice had appeared from, it was like her body was acting on its own. Her voice had the desired effect on Holland, he looked positively enraptured by her, ready to devour her from the toes up.