34

Aspen was feeling the green magic of nature slowly recharge him. Felt his body grow stronger with every step. "I haven't been in woods like this for far too long, I am glad it is with you." He was feeling better, but still far too shy to try and explain everything he wanted to tell Hannah.

Hannah, was never one to wait on others, she knew what she wanted, what she felt. "I feel for you the same way I do for Holland, Caspian and Max..." She started to explain. Before stopping short. Hannah was human, and still not well versed in bonds, fae, or anything magic related. Her brows creased for a second as she tried to figure out what to say next. Blurting out "They all had to bite me, do you?" inelegantly instead of any of the million other questions she had, or romantic things she wanted to say.

Aspen laughed. A real laugh, bright and musical, the birds singing in the trees along with his laughter. His dimple popped making him look young and carefree for a moment. "They are shifters, they use a claim to seal their bonds. I'm a forest Fae, a Green Man. Things would be different with me..." His breath hitched in his throat. He was desperate to give in to what his heart told him, but years of abuse and mistreatment, of never being in charge or control of his own fate had left him scared to make a move. Scared to even say out loud what he wanted.

Hannah was holding one of Aspen's hands in hers, her other was nervously twisting a long lock of her strawberry blonde hair. Making the highlights dance and sparkle under the weak filtered sunlight underneath the canopy of the trees. Feeling nervous, she knew what she wanted, "You don't have to do anything you don't want..." Hannah offered nervously. Pushing down the sinking, heartbreaking feeling she felt as she braced for rejection. She had three lovers already, telling herself they were enough.

Aspen, suddenly aware that his own insecurities were feeding into Hannah. Changed entirely. No one had cared what he thought or felt in so long. It was the final shock his mind needed. "I was more dead than alive until you walked into the club. Master Carson acquired me last year after-" Aspen paused, he knew the truth, he wasn't allowed to tell the truth. "An unfortunate accident befell my previous keeper." They were in a beautiful clearing. The ground lush with grasses, myriad colors of wildflowers growing everywhere. The sun was on their skin. The field, and edge of the woods where the clearing met the taller trees provided so much habitat for nature to thrive.

Aspen wiggled his toes, feeling the layers of grass, new, dried, and decaying all cycling through nature just as they should. Sinking lower until his toes met the soft loamy soil. Rich with life and everything life needed. He could smell honeysuckle, hear song birds. "For the first time in my life, I am where I want to be, with who I want to be with. The moment Carson took you behind that door, knowing what he had planned for you, I was only thinking of how I could kill myself-" His voice cracked and broke up a little, remembering how dark he had sunk the few moments he had lost all hope after only having a single moment of brightness that he could remember in his life. His first look at Hannah.

He would have remembered Hannah's face, every single moment he saw it until the moment before her eyes turned to terror. "It's not easy for a fae to die, I hadn't even moved from where I had cowered on the floor when your mates came to save you. Max kept me safe, they saved me as much as they saved you. Fae do not claim with teeth and blood, we join with vows and pledges tied to our nature."

Aspen got on his knees before Hannah, stirring up fresh smells of the growing grass and soil. Only enhancing the moment, "Hannah Mae Chapin, I wish to share my soul with you, for as long as we both may walk under the sun and sleep beneath the stars. All that I am, I give freely to you." Aspen never let his eyes wonder from Hannah's waiting for her to make her choice.

This was much different than when she had taken Caspian to her bed for a quick roll in the sheets before kicking him out so she could sleep. An ocean different from her hasty seduction of Holland in a too public gym. This wasn't giving in to a force of nature larger than she was in the backseat of a car with Max. This was sweet, and slow, earnest and beautiful, Hannah was getting a real choice in if she wanted to accept a fourth lover, or if her heart and bed were already full.

Hannah looked at the delicate man on his knees. He was beautiful in a tragic way. Even looking more healthy than he did when they started to explore the woods, Aspen's green eyes were haunted by his past. Hannah wanted to be the one to bring him back to light. She didn't have the words. Instead she carefully helped Aspen to his feet. Slowly helping him take off the threadbare tshirt he was wearing.

She couldn't help but wince at the pattern of bruises on his skin. She used to wear the exact same pattern under her clothes. She knew exactly who had put the marks on Aspen's skin. "I'm sorry." Hannah said. Guilt filling her heart. She had walked away from Carson. Hiding from him ever since. Knowing he was a monster, letting him take her money to do anything he wanted as long as he left her alone. As long as he wasn't hurting her anymore. "I-" Hannah wanted to explain, but Aspen cut her off.

"You were never responsible for anything he did, to you, to me or anyone else." Aspen loved Hannah, her heart was so kind and warm. She was strong and full of everything Aspen desired. He leaned in, unsurely pressing his lips to Hannah's. The moment their lips touched, the slow dance was over between them.

Tenderly they took turns removing an article of clothing from each other, until they were standing naked in the breeze under the sunlight. Hands caressing over skin and curves, mapping each other's bodies for the first time. Aspen might not have had much control in his life, he was anything but inexperienced. The only thing that was new, was that he could do as he wanted. There was no rush, no master to satisfy. Only him, and Hannah mattered in this moment.

Laying Hannah down on a bed of clover, small white butterflies taking flight from the fragrant blooms around them. Aspen started to kiss a barely there trail of his lips on Hannah's skin from her toes up her long, lean muscled leg. Making his way to the apex of her thighs, laying on his belly on the soft grass, Aspen slowly worked his tongue over and through Hannah's folds. Taking his time to savour this moment, memorising every place, every touch that brought Hannah pleasure.

Teasing touches of his tongue had Hannah writhing underneath him. Trying to move to get the satisfaction she craved, to get Aspen to touch her exactly where she wanted. Aspen was loving the breathy little sounds she made as she sought her pleasure on his tongue. He wanted her, and she wanted him. It was beautiful and pure. Just as Hannah changed to more desperate mewling noises, her fingers teasing through his hair. Aspen slowly began to use one finger to explore her entrance while his lips and tongue focused on her pearl of pleasure. Smiling as her hips bucked hard into his touch. Sooner than he wanted, her breathing changed, she was getting close to climaxing, and he wanted to feel her cum on his erection.  He wanted to know how it felt.

Aspen wanted to make real love to Hannah. Keeping his fingers working through her folds and channel, with one last suckle on her clit Aspen moved farther up Hannah's body, lining himself up at her entrance. Aspen paused. Hannah was rolling her hips, trying to take Aspen inside her, while he watched her move, saw her desire for him. Aspen had his eyes locked on Hannah, her arms, wrapped around his neck as he slid inside her for the first time. Their bodies joining together as they stared into each other's eyes.

She was tight, and wet, and warm around him. He could feel her love for him. "My soul is yours Hannah, as long as we live in the sun." He whispered, slowly moving his cock in and out of Hannah. Watching enraptured as she reacted to every movement, felt her hips move in time with his to take him as deep as her body could.

"You are mine and I am yours." Hannah rasped out, before need overtook her. Easily rolling herself and Aspen over so she could ride him, moving his hips faster and faster. Aspen holding her hips as she brought herself to climax. Her pussy clenching around him in a pulsating rhythm, her face contorted in pleasure. Pleasure he had given her as their souls joined just as tightly as it had to her fated mates and dragon. Aspen reached his peak just as Hannah's began to ebb his seed filling her.

She lay down on the flattened foliage, snuggled under Aspen's arm. Content to watch the clouds dance by overhead on the breeze. Aspen has been so caught up in Hannah, in how perfect the clearing was for him to give his whole self to another. Hannah was so focused on Aspen that neither had noticed, that the last tree they had moved by, had the carving marking the border on the wrong side to where they were.