40

Max kept thrusting in and out of Hannah's pussy. She was dripping slick and full of cum. Her channel gripped tight around his cock. She felt so good around him. He was in his bliss.

Once certain his baby boy wouldn't lose his erection, Holland let go of Max's cock, taking half a step back Holland popped the top on the small bottle of lube he had brought. Max flinched at the noise. Holland smoothed his hand over Max's muscular back, leaning forward to whisper in his ear, "Relax, I'll make sure you feel good." Still moving his hand up and down Max's back, "You are in charge baby boy, call yellow and I'll back off, call red or stop and I will stop." Holland moved his slicked up finger to the tight virgin ring of muscle he was aching to fuck.

"Lean down and kiss me Max, it'll be better." Hannah breathed out. She had never had sex with more than one partner until her mates had all taken her together at Holland's sister's place. She had loved being with Aspen, and their soft sweet love making. Right now Hannah was nearly wild with lust. Wanting to see Holland fuck Max, while Max fucked her. 

Max crawled up the bed. His knees to either side of Hannah's thighs, chest to chest. Able to easily kiss Hannah's lips while he slowly rocked his hips back and forth. Holland still just barely teasing his asshole. Max lifted his lips from Hannah just long enough to say, "What color if I want more?"

Holland chuckled. His eager baby boy might have a bit of brat in him. All the better for Holland, he did love spanking and punishing brats until they behaved. "Green baby boy, if you need more from daddy just call green."

"Green!" Called Max, slightly muffled as his lips brushed against Hannah's again. His ass lifted invitingly for Holland. 

Without more warning Holland pushed one finger past the ring of muscles and into Max. A slow delving into Max's body. Slow and steady, testing to see how much Max could handle. Giving Max precious little time to adjust Holland withdrew the first finger and added a second for the next plunge, "Relax baby boy. Focus on how good my baby girl's cunt feels gripping and dripping around your cock." Cooing praise into Max's ear, reminding him to breathe as he began to scissor Max open on his fingers, feeling Max relax. "He likes that." Hannah said. Rolling her hips up into Max, rolling and writhing her hips to slowly stroke his cock with her hungry kitty. 

Such a fucking filthy baby girl he had. Holland was thinking to himself as his own eyes near rolled back in his head. Hannah was so hot watching him touch Max that the bond was causing even him to rush towards a strong orgasm. Max was close to cumming again. Hannah had been enraptured watching and feeling everything from everyone. She was losing her mind with how much she loved every single thing that was happening. How thoughtful and gentle Holland was being with Max, the perfect daddy. How eager and excited Max was. Just how fucking hot this was. 

Holland straightened up, his hand gripped on Max's hip. "Just breathe and let daddy in." His voice low and rumbling. Holland stroked his ready to explode steel hard cock, making sure he was well lubed up. The next time he had both of them alone, he'd fuck Max after getting his cock sloppy in Hannah and that fucking perfect pussy she had. For tonight, there wasn't any such thing as too much lube. Slippy and fun. Nudging the swollen head of his cock against Max, Holland slowly began to glide his hips forward at a slow, measured and languid pace. There was no need to rush anything. Edging everyone a little now would only improve the experience he knew.

Max went still, his cock buried deep in Hannah's cunt, moaning in pleasure as he felt Holland start to enter him. Easily and slowly, Max felt Holland gently inch his way in. Until Holland sank balls deep, fully sheathed inside Max. It was an entirely new sensation to Max. One he very much enjoyed and made sure Holland knew it when he called out "Green." Once more. 

Daddy Holland was an excellent listener. He began to slowly move his hips back and forth, finally fucking his second mate. Hands braced on Max's hips Holland picked up the pace. Praising Max and Hannah, telling them how good it felt to fuck Max while watching Max Fuck Hannah. Every thrust of his cock thrust Max deeper into Hannah. 

When Holland's hips reached a furious pace the sound of flesh meeting flesh with every thrust Max felt a new kind of orgasm building his body. "Oh goddess" he breathed out as a full body orgasm ran in waves of pleasure through his body. His orgasm pulling Hannah over the edge with him. Her muscles clamping down around his cock as they came together underneath Holland.

Holland leaned down as Max instinctually bared his neck as he started to repeat that he was going to cum. It was time. Holland licked the skin before elongated teeth sank into Max's throat. Sealing their bond as Holland came with a roar. Filling Max with his cum as the bond flared. 

Hannah and Max near collapsed into each other on the bed. Both out of breath and spent. Holland went to the small attached powder room and grabbed a towel. First gently wiping the cum running from Hannah's pussy down her thighs. Then just as tenderly taking care of Max.

Joining the two on the bed. Holland bared his neck for Max. Eager to have the bond fully complete. Exhausted but wanting to complete the bond just as much as Holland, Max cuddled into Holland's side. Repeating Holland's actions, licking Holland's skin before his own teeth sank into the other man's flesh. The bond glowing in satisfaction. Mates, marked and spent. The three stayed cuddled in the bed. Catching a little nap before Caspian and Aspen returned.

**Hello lovely people. Hannah is such fun to write, hope you are enjoying reading as much as I am writing.**