14

Max, Caspian, and Holland watched their mate as her eyes took each and every single one of them in, going wide with fear. Max was sat across from her, Holland and Capsian had taken the adjacent seats. Dragon and wolf each putting a hand on her thigh. Her heart rate slowing, as the bond between them all flared to life, making her feel whole, and calm. Which only served to leave poor Hannah bewildered as her breakfast started to go cold in front of her.

"Stay." Max was the one who spoke first. So sweet and earnest, his desire to be near Hannah filling the air around everyone. Hannah's heart saw a sadness in his eyes, hidden behind a kind face that mirrored her own secret despair. That look of thinking the best part of her life was already behind her. She had been an Olympic level athlete that could fly over gym mats and between parallel bars. Now she was a girl just trying to stay ahead of all the bills.

"What do you want?" Surely no one started to kidnap someone from behind the security gates at an airport. Hannah couldn't figure out what the heck was happening.

"You." Every single man breathed out, doing nothing to calm Hannah's growing fear.

"Eat up baby girl, you'll need your energy for your flight." Holland chirped at his mate. Putting her hand back on her fork. Looking like a deer in the headlights, Hannah did as she was told.

"No really, what do you want? How did you find me, and who is he?" She pointed her fork at Max before stuffing a full bite of her french toast in her mouth.

"Baby girl, we are trying to explain." Holland said, his voice like caramel, sweet and smooth. But with enough heat to burn you if you weren't careful.

"What's your name and how did you find me?" Hannah pointed her fork towards Caspian this time. Eating half a sausage in one bite. The men involuntarily flinched. 

"Caspian, I've been waiting so long to meet you Hannah." Taking her hand that wasn't spearing her breakfast and kissing the back with his lips. Tingles racing up her arm from where his lips met her skin.

Hannah didn't understand anything. She took her hand back and shook it. The tingles were strange. Then Holland mirrored Caspian, reaching across the table to take her unoccupied hand in his, kissing the back. "You feel what we feel baby girl." The sparks igniting again. This time a strange feeling under her breast, warm, and inviting to sink into.

"You can feel my desire for you Hannah. Feeling in your heart, while Holland kisses you. Tell me you don't want me too." Hannah wasn't given a chance to say no as Holland crashed his lips against her. Every bad, anxious thought and feeling she had fled in an instant. Holland's hands on her, his lips against her. Tongues dancing together. Everything went still in the world. Being with Holland was right. Like completing a perfect springboard vault routine with a solid landing. It was that good as her body breathed out and felt right for the first time in so long.

Muscles she had been holding tense for years finally relaxing as the weight of everything shifted. Then she felt the white hot heat of desire from somewhere outside herself. Turning to look at Caspian as golden eyes looked at her from in his face.

"What are you?" Hannah breathed out. Her voice almost a whisper. She felt like she had been drugged or enchanted. No one had golden eyes.

"That's what we need to talk about." Max finally inserted himself into the conversation. Sitting up straighter. "My name is Max and I fell in love with you the moment I saw you dancing at Red Hannah." He announced. Hannah's mouth fell open, a partially chewed piece of egg fell from her open mouth.

"What?" She asked dumbly. She had heard the words. But they didn't make sense.

"We're not human Hannah." Caspian started to say.

Holland took over, "There are things you don't know, we just need you to first know that we, all of us," Holland paused to look at Caspian and Max. "Just want a chance to make you happy." Hannah had put down the knife and fork entirely now. Looking at each of them in turn.

"You don't know me?" Hannah continued to protest.

Holland growled. "Baby girl, Caspian," He pointed at the dragon. "Is a dragon." He pointed to Max, hand held like a gun. "Max is a wolf, Beta in his pack, a leader." and then to himself as he cocked his thumb, "Also a wolf shifter, but not important. We all know we are for you sweets, because we are fucking fate set on you." The men had thought her eyes had gone wide before, they looked like they might fall out of the sockets now.

"No. You're just men I had sex with once, and a really good looking stranger." Hannah argued. Still fighting against what she was clearly feeling. The pull she felt towards each of the men sat with her. "You're just men..." her voice trailing off as she tried to stay sane. Ignoring the calm, serene feeling they gave her, just by being near. Hannah was human. Her feelings didn't make sense. She needed many more therapy sessions than she could currently afford. Maybe she was a sex addict now. Or maybe she had hit her head sometime and had a concussion.

"Kiss Max baby girl." Holland instructed. Leaning back in his chair after his challenge. "If we are full of shit, you will have kissed a stranger, if we're telling the truth, you'll feel something real. If you feel anything, it's because we are telling the truth." Holland finished his challenge. Max nearly exploding with anticipation.

He was finally going to kiss his mate. He was going to touch her. It was going to be his scent that rubbed off on her skin. Caspian shot Holland a look.

"She already knows we can rock her world, Cassi, let the boy have his chance." Holland chided the dragon as Caspian huffed and sat back in his chair.

Hannah looked around the table. "Just kiss Max, prove there's nothing between us and then you will all leave me alone to do my job?" Hannah looked with sharp discerning eyes at the three men. Who didn't answer her right away. "Is this a kinky sex thing?"

"No"

"Kind of."

"No"

Caspian and Max both glared at Holland as he shrugged. "My wolf already has his sights set on claiming Max, and I haven't had the pleasure of a roll with a dragon." Holland said very non nonchalantly even though the mood at the table had shifted. "There is going to be a lot of sex, no point lying." Hannah rubbed her thighs together. Her traitorous body getting hot. Remembering just how good sex with Holland had been. How much she wanted more with Caspian too.

Reluctantly, Caspian agreed that Holland's plan was sound, "Just kiss Max, Hannah. Let yourself feel the bond." Hannah could almost swear that some of the hot and bothered lusty feelings swirling through her body were actually feelings from Caspian and Holland. As though she could feel the hot heat that was Holland and his filthy mind, while also feeling deep passion from Caspian. But that didn't make sense. you couldn't feel other people's feelings like that.