53

Holland was near insane. He loved watching Hannah as she came on Caspian's face. Except Holland had never been in a submissive position. He had always been in control of his own pleasure. Watching Caspian work Hannah's body higher and higher as she writhed against the wall was hot. Only watching was torment. Holland was ready to pound himself into Hannah the moment they stopped teasing him. 

When Hannah had started to perform for him. His own private exotic show with the sexiest woman who ever existed. Holland's cock was ready to explode in his pants. He had started trying to rock his hips when Hannah had shown off her exquisite long leg for him. Desperate to feel some kind of friction on his aching dick. Hannah was exquisite as she came.  Over and over as Caspian made her see stars.

He hadn't cum in his pants. Which was a relief after Caspian let Hannah stop cuming. Hannah was panting, her knees weak. That had been wild, and hot. Caspian was a generous and skilled lover, he knew how to make her body sing under Caspian. The punishment wasn't done yet.

Caspian rose from his knees slowly. Kissing a line up Hannah's thigh. Making sure he kissed the claiming mark Holland had left on her smooth pale thigh. Turning to watch Holland shiver. It was good to know Holland had some flexibility in him.

Caspian continued to worship at alter of Hannah, kissing her mound. Then hip. Moving her shirt up and over her head as his lips kept kissing a line over her smooth belly. Her skin starting to pebble with goosebumps not caused by any chill. Caspian kissed the top of each breast still encased in her black bra. He would come back to pay more attention to Hannah's beautiful breasts soon.

A line across her perfect collar bones, up her throat, Jawline and finally her lips. In a slow, sensual kiss. Giving Hannah a moment to catch her breath after her peak. Only for Caspian to already be working her towards another climax already. Deft fingers easily undid the clasp on Hannah's bra, letting it fall down her arms to the floor.

Hannah pulled Caspian's shirt up over his head, throwing it away like it offended her because it had kept Caspian's god like body covered and hidden from her. Her eyes roaming over his flesh just as hard as her hands were as they traced over his muscles. Her eyes were hungry for him. Caspian knew she was about to return the pleasure he had given her by getting on her knees. He did love having her mouth on his cock, but tonight he was going to take care of his treasure. Over, and over, and over.

Caspian's hand cupped Hannah's mound. One finger moving over the thin, damp lace, pressing a little harder with each stroke. Hannah was moving her hips, trying to get what she wanted. Caspian used his body to keep her in place. "Tell Holland what I am doing Hannah." Caspian said. Enjoying this fun game of pleasuring Hannah and teasing Holland.

"Oh fuck. Yes." Hannah said. Trying to focus enough to speak. "His fingers are in my pussy, long and thick and his thumb is on my clit." Just at that moment Caspian leaned down, first licking a long line down her breast before sucking the hardened peaked nipple into his mouth. "Daddy its really good. He's being so rough with my nipple, and his fingers fuck." Hannah's hips involuntarily bucked hard into Caspian's hand as he found the spots on her body that made her roll pleasure.

Caspian's hand was working harder, and faster. He switched to paying attention to her other breast just as hard as he had the first. Hannah's hips were twitching, she was close to cuming again. "Daddy I'm gonna cum." Hannah's voice became a keening sound as Caspian felt her body clench and spasm around his fingers.

"Fuck." Caspian heard from the bed. Mission accomplished. Caspian looked and saw the unmistakable damp patch growing on Holland's tented pants.

Caspian helped Hannah to the bed, "Hands on the foot board, Hannah." Caspian instructed. Hannah's head was all floaty. Too many orgasms, she would do anything Caspian said right now, just as long as her body continued to feel this good. Hannah took her position. Hands braced on the bed. Looking up at Holland. Still bound to the bed, now in damp pants.

Caspian was behind Hannah, hands on her hips, cock hard and ready. Caspian also looked at Holland as he buried himself in the tight slick heat of Hannah's pussy. She had come so many times, the air was full of the scent of her arousal and cum. Caspian held her hips firmly, his strokes started slow, slowly building up. "Let Holland watch your pretty face as you cum on my cock Hannah." Caspian had picked up speed. His hips surging forward and bottoming out deep inside Hannah. Making her moan with every stroke of his cock through her body.

Caspian reached around her body. Finding her clit, working the centre of pleasure in time with his hips thrusting in and out. Hannah was panting, she was close. Caspian spanked the fullest part of her ass with a sharp crack. Hips fucking in a pounding rhythm. Caspian pulled Hannah up to stand. Holding her against his body, one hand on her waist, one on her throat.

"Come on." Holland whined. "Let me up." Sounding like a spoiled brat himself now. He had made it through Caspian making Hannah feel so good as he fucked her exactly how she wanted. Holland felt he had been punished enough. He wanted to join in.

Caspian felt as Hannah hit her peak again. Lips opening in a silent scream of pleasure, eyelids fluttered as her vaginal muscles milked his cock. Caspian came deep inside Hannah. Moving his hips a few more times, coating his cock in her cum and his own. Hannah was very nearly boneless in his arms. A dreamy smile on her beautiful face.

Caspian released the bonds holding Holland who sprang up to take Hannah in his arms, holding her in his arms like an infant as he sat in the chair. "Go get some cloths to clean my baby girl up lizard." Holland barked. Pouting. Caspian had left Hannah spent. No play time for Daddy right now. At least not with Hannah.

Caspian did as Holland had growled. Not because Holland had said to though; Caspian would have taken care of his Hannah either way. She deserved expert aftercare. She had been so perfect, taking everything Caspian had given. When Caspian returned and started to take care of Hannah. Holland got up, grumbling under his breath, as he took his own cloth, stripped down and changed into clean pants. Immediately returning to the bed with Hannah who snuggled close to him.

Caspian left Hannah and Holland snuggled together on the bed. There was enough time before dinner for Hannah to have a little cat nap. Feeling rather wonderful and madly in love with Hannah, Caspian snuck out of the room. Giving Holland a reward for taking the loss today so well.