24

Far too soon Hannah started to stir as the feeling returned to her legs. "I need a shower if you're going to make me meet your family after that." Hannah grumbled into Holland's chest. One of her fingers lazily tracing patterns through his chest hair.

Holland squeezed her tightly once, before helping her get to her feet. "To save time we should shower together, we don't have long and my family will break down the door if they think we're avoiding them." Hannah's face paled as she jumped up and ran to the washroom. The sound of the shower starting only seconds later.

By the time Holland, Caspian and Max joined Hannah in the washroom, the air was already hazy with steam from her hot shower. "Get in!" She nearly hissed at all of them. "I have never been so full of cum, we reek of sex, get in and clean up!" Clearly nervous over meeting Holland's family.

No one had the heart to tell her it wouldn't matter how hard she scrubbed herself. Holland's family were all shifters. Every sibling, and every mate, except his own mother. She was a human like Hannah. Everyone but Hattie would know what they had been up to. Max was the first to join her in the shower, though he jumped right back out rubbing his skin that had been scalded by the water.

Caspian was not so easily phased by the nearly boiling water. Happily slinking into the steaming water. Pressing his body against Hannah's wet soapy skin. "Looks like we're going to get second shift. Come on kid, let's get coffee started." Holland told Max, taking him back to the kitchen area to wait their turn in the shower.

Holland and Max could feel what Caspian and Hannah were up to in the shower. Could hear the sweet melting breathy sounds Hannah made as Caspian fucked her in the shower. It took a lot of self restraint to let the two have a few moments alone together.

Just as the pot of coffee finished brewing, Hannah and Caspian came out of the shower, Hannah wearing a robe that had been hung behind the door, Caspian with a towel barely hanging on his hips. "Mmm that coffee smells great." Hannah said with a smile. Her skin flushed from the hot water. Holland poured her a cup and set it in front of her as she sat at the table, milk and sugar were pushed towards her by Max. Each in dainty, matching china. Out of time and place like everything in this particular cabin. Caspian was left on his own with Hannah as Holland and Max went to the shower for their turn to clean up.

Caspian had retrieved a brush on his way out of the bathroom. He stood behind Hannah and started to slowly untangle Hannah's hair with a soft touch. While she sipped at her coffee. Both of them ignoring what they both knew was happening in the shower. Hannah smiled to herself. This was nice. She felt relaxed. She could feel how happy Max and Holland were. She could live in this moment like a cat in a warm sunbeam. 

Caspian had finished untangling her hair and was now working several braids into her long locks. Producing a single golden french pin. The arch decorated with a row of small glittering diamonds. Caspian layered and coiled the braids, securing with the french pin. Just as the shower turned off. Holland came out of the shower smiling. Max looked dazed, but in a good kind of way. Hannah knew he had enjoyed whatever he and Holland had done together. Holland looked at the clock. "Alright clothes everyone. Time to head in." He announced.

Hannah got dressed in one of the only options she had, stirrup leggings and a long sweater dress, Slipping on her flats she used to escape the club jobs. It was breakfast. People didn't dress up for breakfast. None of the guys were wearing anything much fancier. Caspian being the only one to choose pants with a real fly.

Holland was dressed first, wrapping his arm around Hannah and leading her to the door. "They will love you." He sounded so confident.

Max and Caspian were following behind them moments later. Holland leading the way, Hannah under his arm. Taking his new family, his new pack to meet his parents and siblings. Praying the entire time to the blessed goddess above that maybe, just maybe less than half of his siblings had turned up. It was going to be a lot for Hannah to eat in a dining hall full of werewolves in the pack house. The hounds he called family could be relentless.

Holland prayer's like so many others went unanswered. All of his parents except Esther were here. She was at home watching all the youngest kids. And his siblings numerous offspring as well. Of Holland's siblings, only Scotland, and Roman were at home because of their age. Cali was too pregnant to travel. Everyone else had descended upon Paris's pack like locusts ready to devour everything in sight. A swarm might have been easier. 

Holland caught eyes with Paris's mate Luke. Commiserating eyes darted towards Hannah, and her other mates. Luke and Paris hadn't been together terribly long, Luke remembered in painful detail how his own introduction had gone. The hazing was always worse for someone mating one of the sisters. Holland looked at Hannah. This was going to be her first meal on a pack. 

The entire room went silent. Every set of eyes looking towards Holland, Hannah, Caspian, and Max as they made their way to the last open table. Beside Paris, Alpha Luke, and his Beta's family. Completely surrounded by tables of Holland's family. Like they were a sparkling centre piece to be looked at. Judged and studied. Alaska and Aurora stood up in unison. "I know you!" They both said, pointed as Caspian. "He is one of Lord Magnus's son's" They announced, looking at each other like they were surprised they spoke in unison. That bit had grown old years ago.

Denver rudely chimed in, "The bastard one." Before he started to eat and everyone else, not sure what else to do to get past the offensive slight, started to eat and pretend to be much more focused on their own tables and not the Alpha's in laws and the ludicrous display that was about to erupt.

Hattie had moved like lightning and boxed Denver's ear. Sharply by the yowl he let out only for Rhodes to hit him on the back of the head. Winnie whispering "Be fucking sensible you troll." Then cacophony won out and the room was chaos as a hundred conversations started at once. Holland led his new family to the buffet line, Ensuring Hannah, and their family got everything they wanted and needed, and led them to the open table. At the centre of his parents and siblings.

Hannah sat down with her massive serving of breakfast. Feeling starved. Holland was on one side, Caspian to the other, Max across from her. Thanks to the scene Denver had caused, shattering the tension and redirecting the focus away from just Holland and his new family, the dining room was loud. Trouble already started and sorted, the tension already broken; the room as everyone settled. Hannah once again felt happy. Eating a meal together with her mates was nice. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. The coffee was hot and fresh. Caspian and Max were getting along like friends, Holland and Max clearly had something more. Hannah couldn't think of the last time she would had ever felt more happy and just at peace than she did in this moment. Certainly long before her mother had died. 

Hannah was basking in her happy dreamy mood. Feeling years of tense muscles all start to relax. Letting herself just be in the moment. She had no where else to be. No commitments today. She could just be Hannah. Taking some time to see how things were between her, Holland, Caspian, and Max when everyone was dressed. She looked around her table, everything felt so easy, so right.

 She started to let her eyes wander to the tables of Holland's parents. None of them looked old enough to have Holland as a son. His mother was beautiful, with the same deep dark thick hair. Except where Holland wore his close cropped, his mother had flowing locks down her back. Not one grey hair to be seen. It was almost impossible to believe she could be old enough to have Holland. Not to mention that Holland was somewhere in the middle of all the siblings, there were more than a few older than him. Hannah hadn't ever thought much about what her future family might look like. First her life long dream had been a gold medal. Then she didn't really dream anymore after she gave that one up. She was too busy trying to just keep her life together.

A familiar feeling crept up the back of Hannah's neck. She felt eyes on her back. Like lasers. Hannah turned around and a very close clone of Holland except with deep unnatural purple colored hair was staring at her. Hannah saw the moment he recognised her. Saw his eyes light up as he sat up "I've seen her before!" He announced. Loud enough that all other conversation stopped in the dining room. No one wanting to miss the encore performance from the visiting family of their Luna. This would be gossip for years to come in the pack.

Holland's brother stood up. Smiling wide, Austin looked to his brother grinning. "Dude you're mated to a stripper!" He yelled out loud enough for everyone to hear. Hannah went whiter than the china dishes she was eating from as her perfect moment came to a halt, crashing into a nightmare instead. While Max turned bright red with rage and Capsian's eyes turned golden as his dragon became offended on behalf of Hannah.